Chapter 17

Hey guys I'm sorry there been a lot of things going on lots of test and projects and well my personal life too. Here the chapter I hope you like it I have a little surprise at the end for you all. thank you soo much for the reads and the votes love you all and Happy late New Years

Damon POV

"Mark me" she whispered into my ear. That sounded so sexy! what a turn on especially since she is still naked. My eyes turned pitch black and fangs are out so are hers. We both mark each other at the same time. It hurts a lot but than it feels wonderful.

My mark on her is my black wolf howling at the full moon that glows green mixed hazel which are the color of my eyes. Her mark on me is her white wolf howling at the full moon that glows brown mixed green which are the color of her eyes.

I licked the blood of her neck and start placing kisses up to her ear and whispered "you should rest now" and gave her a kiss which in fact she didn't want to stop so here goes round 2.

Diana POV

Round 2 was better than the first. I woke up with his arm holding me to his warm soft chest. Oh god I have to pee! I try to move his arm off to only cause him to hold me tighter! I tried to just get up and he pulls me tighter. Is he trying to squeeze the pee out of me!

Ok new plan. I turn around to face him. His beautiful peaceful face is soo aww! I lean in a kiss him and wrap my legs around his waist. I hear him moan " what a perfect way to wake up in the morning" "yeah well I have to pee unless you want to sleep in a wet bed" like that he let's me go. Finally release. He chuckles. what an ass " I heard that" he yells "how...never mine I just remember"

Now that we are fully mated he can hear my thought and so can I. I can block him out and so can he. I get in the bathroom and pulled...wait a minute... I don't have any cloths on. What the hell. I have been walking around naked the whole time and he didn't tell me "why would I? I love to see you walking around naked" Damon said through our mind link "thank you for reminding me to block you out my head baby" "wha-" he didn't even get to finished before I blocked him out.

I did pee and decided to take a shower. I turned it on and made the water just right. I slide in and slide the door shut. I ran my hands through my hair so it will get all wet. I poured my favorite body wash Winter Blossom on my scrub and started to wash my body. I felt a kiss on my neck and a spark on my waist. I know it's him "need a hand with that" he whispered in my ear. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck "maybe..." I said.

He leaned down and we started to kiss passionately with so much love. I returned it with the affection and deepened the kiss. He picks me up from my legs an wrap them around his waist. I start to put small kisses all over his mark and a small moan escape his lips. I love how I can make him feel the way he reacts it shows he really does love me for real.

He starts to kiss and lick my mark. I just love the way he makes me feel just by one touch. I start to feel his hand getting closer to my part. I tug on his wet hair when he slips a finger inside of me "Damon..." I moan out. With my free hand I grab his huge erection and thrust while he slides another finger an thrusts faster. I start to moan more.

I'm about to reach my climax when he stops. I whimper and he chuckles. He removes my hand off him and slide it inside me. Ah! I moan what a wonderful feeling. There's no word to describe the way he makes me feel. I love him so much. I squeeze his ass when I reach my climax. He groans out when he reaches his and squeeze my ass too. We both take a shower together and go back to the room.

I get dressed and so does he. "hey I'll go grab some breakfast to eat and you stay here okay?" he says and gives me a quick kiss "okay" I said putting on my socks. He leaves and I lay down and watch tv and wait for him.

Unknown POV

That bitch is gonna die for what she did to my baby Nikki. This means war I won't stop until she is dead!!!

Heyy guys short chapter sorry! Can you guess who can be the mystery person!?!?!?! I hope you like this chapter please vote comment follow love you guys and thank you for reading my book never thought I would get this far😘😘❤️❤️