Chapter 2

I couldn't help it so I just had to do it today!!:) I hope you guys love it

Diana POV

"Diana get up for school! only one week left!" my sister said. I hate going to school I still have go. I get up pick out my black bra and matching pantie. I pick out an Of Mice&Men tank top that is white and have the & symbol I the middle that is decorated with pink flowers. I pick out a black short and my black vans. I go to the bathroom get undressed and take a shower. I get out blow dry my hair I straighten it and curl the tips. I brushed my teeth but on my eyeliner and mascara and my lip gloss. I get out the the bathroom and get dressed I get my bag and head down stair and I don't see my sister! she woke up earlier than me!

Michell POV

" Michell come on we'll be late!!" Diana yells out. I take forever to pick my clothes I'm wearing a half tank too so you can see my belly piercing and tight cheetah shorts and my black vans. I straighten my hair and put on my eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss. I get my bag and run downstairs to see my sister getting a little mad now.

" Michell you always take soo long" "you know how I am Diana" "whatever let's go" she said we get into the car and drive to school " hey have you heard there a new pack that came yesterday" "WHAT" she yells out while we park in front of the school "yes it's the Red Moon pack" "WHAT THE HELL!! they are the 1 strongest an biggest pack ever and the meanest! we are the second" "I know" I said "especially the alpha he is the meanest of all and he hasn't even found his mate yet! Imagine if it's you Diana!!" she smacked my arm while we walk into school.

Diana POV

" Especially the alpha he is the meanest of all and he hasn't even found his mate yet! Imagine if it's you Diana!!" I smacked her arm. " Shut up Michell!" "What!!you never know it could be you!" "Whatever Michell see you later" "bye sis" "bye." I walk to my locker and my best friend Dawng she's a little shorter than me and is tanned skin like me he has short brown hair. Her wolf name is Violet she has like a reddish hair and brown eyes "hey Diana" "hey Dawng" "have you heard of the Red Moon pack is here" she said little scared "yes...yes I have" "I'm scared for our pack what if they try to take over Diana?!?!?!? what we gonna do?!?" she asked "I don't know I will have to talk I the beta and my sister. he'll have to challenge me and her if he wants to take over! just cuze I'm an alpha girl don't mean shit! he ain't gonna take over-" I was cut off when my boyfriend showed up. His name is Edwin his wolf name is Jake he's a gray wolf. We have been going out since the 10th grade, but he isn't my mate.

"Hey babe" he says with a kiss on the lips "hey" I said back "have you heard about the Red Moon pack" he says "yes" me and Dawng said " well...shit is about to happen" " I know " me and Dawng say again together " I'm now gonna let anyone get you even if it's your mate!" he say playfully " aww babe that's why I love you"

Edwin POV

" Aww babe that why I love you!" Diana says with her arms wrapped around my neck that special moment was ruined when the Red Moon pack walks in the school!.