One Direction

Picture of Jake Daniels above.

Christine's POV

A little while after the song ended we arrived at Starbucks. I was practically bouncing in my seat to see the hot cashier Jake. Jake had brown hair and blue eyes. His smile and laugh is to die for. Erica must have noticed and rolled her eyes.

"Does my hair look okay, is my makeup smudged, is my hair frizzing up, does it look like I buy my makeup from an arts and crafts store, does..

"CHRISTI" Erica screamed.

"Yes my dearest friend" I said trying not to smile.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU" she sighed and I looked down. "Christi you look fine. I don't' and will never approve of him" she trailed off, "but I don't want you trying extra hard to be something you're not. If you go in with smeared makeup and frizzy hair then he should still like you for who you are. Do you understand?" she said looking at me intently.

"Yea yea now let's go I'm really hungryyy" I started complaining. She laughed brightly and we got out of the car together and she locked the car. We walked into the store and saw Jake wiping down the counter. The bell rang announcing our arrival. He looked over at Erica then at me and smiled ever so brightly. I returned it and walked over to him while Erica sat down at one of the tables.

"Hey Jake how are you" I said and flashed him my best smile. He looked down and chuckled before speaking.

"I'm great Christi, let me guess your usual?" he said looking up at me with those blue diamonds. Trying not to get lost in his eyes I looked away and agreed.

"Yea same with Erica she's just probably just stalking One Direction's Twitter accounts again." I said as we both laughed together. Our laughs synchronized in perfect harmony.

"I heard that." Erica said annoyance visible in her voice.

"I mean come on what's the use of liking One Direction. I mean they will never meet all of their fans and they are just so annoying and childish. Do you know how many video diaries I've been forced to watch with my sister?" Jake said rolling his eyes and groaning.

"I don't but I know how you feel. Erica has dragged me along with her to buy all this merchandise, buying their albums, their fragrance, phone cases, posters, watching twitcams, and video diaries. And don't get me started on what happens when they release a new music video. I shivered at the thought and heard Jake chuckle while getting out order. "Erica credit card please." She threw me her credit card and I slid it on the counter.

"And Jake just so you know your just jealous because you don't have Harry's curls or Niall's accent or Liam's responsibility or Louis' humor or Zayn's perfect jawline." Erica said matter of factly.

I sighed and mentally face palmed for Erica embarrassing me in front of my 3 month crush. Life literally sucks right now.

"Hey here's your order" Jake said while looking down. Is he nervous? I wonder why. What if he's going to ask me out! AAAAAAAAAGHHHH. Okay calm down Christine. Deep breaths. I took a deep breath and looked at Jake and cocked my head to the side.

"Jake are you alright" I asked with concern evident in my voice.

"Uhhh umm suree I mean....canIhaveyournumber?" He said staring at me with expectation and hope in his blue diamonds. I stared at him wide eyed and mouth agape. His eyes flickered and the hope disappeared and was replaced with panic. "I'm so sorry too straightforward yea umm yea..sorry."

I looked at him astonished. "Jake calm down I didn't hear what you just said.. or notice that Erica is breathing down my back." I said calmly before slowly turning around to an confused look on her face.