Exposure

Sorry for not updating sooner guys. I actually feel awful! I did some really bad crap and had my phone and computer taken away for the longest time! I actually forgot all about you and this story and for that I apologize. The updating process is guaranteed to be so much better I promise on Niall's beautiful single!! GUYS HE RELEASED HIS OWN SONG!! I actually cried. Thank you Niall for being your beautiful self. So I dedicate this chapter to Niall James Horan.

Niall's POV

She was only a couple of feet in front of me when she fell. Christi. I felt so guilty for not catching her. The guilt washed over me the whole ride to the hospital. We were going to take her home when we realized we didn't know how to help her. By everyone's pained expressions when they wheeled her away I knew I wasn't the only one but I knew deep down I was feeling way worse. That should've been me. She didn't deserve it. All the other lads have found someone to love maybe more than once. I haven't found anyone because I'm waiting for my princess. Seeing her lay in that hospital bed made the guilt wash over me harder than before. This isn't how it's supposed to be...

Christi's POV

What a wonderful color I'm seeing it's so beautiful and bright and happy.

Black, black, and some more black. Please note my sarcasm.

Well to make it better I guess I can think about the boys! Oh yes the boys ruined my life permanently. It's easy to stay mad at them as long as Louis doesn't give me the puppy eyes. Bro I hate those so much. But I can't stop thinking about how Louis, Zayn, and Niall like me. I know Harry backed off for someone. That was very nice of him but that person must really care about me. I can't help but let my mind wander to who it could be.

But honestly I hoped it was the mysterious raven haired boy.

Zayn's POV

Seeing her laying in that bed hurt. The others felt the same but you could tell Niall was feeling way worse. I couldn't let everyone be all sympathetic on him! Everyone needs to see that I'm the one that Christi deserves. I needed to up my game and to do that I needed everyone's attention. I sadly walked over to Christi's bed and held her hand in mine and looked at her sadly. 1 point for Zayn.

Niall's POV

Everyone.. well I could tell Zayn was being overdramatic. It wasn't fair so I need to play this game too. I widened my eyes and ran over to Christi "accidently" pushing Zayn out of the way. I hugged her shoulders gently and my eyes filled with tears but I couldn't make them fall. UUUURGHH! I then kissed the top of her head and replaced Zayn's hand with mine. Well looks like the score's tied. 1 point for Niall.

Harry's POV

I think Niall and Zayn got lost in their own little world when they saw Christi and completely ignored the nurse telling us she was fine and that she was sleeping. By how stunning Christi looked asleep almost made me get lost in my own world.They acted like she died! Well at least Louis isn't acting like a dramatic lunatic.

Louis' POV

These boys think they're better at being dramatic than me! PLEASE! Drama class you've prepared me for this moment. I wrapped my arms around myself and screamed.

"OH CHRISTI! I COULD HAVE DONE MORE I'M SO SORRY!" I pushed both the morons to the wall and embraced Christi in my bear hugs. I gently squeezed her hand and started showering her with kissed on her cheek, nose, head, and neck. I then (dramatically if I may add) dropped her hand to the side of the bed and dropped to my knees. I threw my hands in the air and prayed.

"OH JESUS WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE TO WITNESS SUCH A TRADGEDY ON POOR CHRISTI! SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG---" My cry to Jesus was interrupted by a cough. I slowly looked up to see Christi looking at me like I was crazy. Niall and Zayn were about to laugh while rubbing their back that hit the wall. Liam and Harry were looking at me in sympathy and embarrassment. The nurse at the door suddenly fled and I realized what had happened...

98 POINTS FOR LOUIS!

Harry's POV

Spoke to soon...

Christi's POV

I'm having this wonderful dream about my revenge on the boys for what they've done to me. Well I was having a wonderful dream before my hand was wretched from my side 3 times and I was being covered in kisses. Then I heard.. praying to Jesus? My eyes fluttered open to see Louis with his arms outstretched towards the ceiling screaming to God. Niall and Zayn were on the floor, basically on top of each other against the wall glaring at Louis. Harry was shaking his head in disappointment. And Liam started rubbing the back of his neck looking sheepishly at the nurse who stared at Louis in horror before running off. Before Louis did anything else extra, I coughed and his blue orbs slowly looked up at me. He fist pumped the air and mouthed 98 before walking away.

"So would anyone like to explain why Niall and Zayn are cuddling and Louis is talking to freaking Jesus?" I asked tiredly, yawning at the end. Zayn and Niall jumped off each other and surrounded the bed.

"Wait were you asleep?" Niall asked worried. I slowly nodded rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. When I pulled away I noticed the black smudges on my hand and groaned knowing I looked like a panda right now. The rest of the boys surrounded my bed and just looked at me in sadness and pain. I smiled at them when I suddenly realized they were silently thinking abut what happened and it occurred to me that I was mad at them. I wouldn't be in this hospital bed if it wasn't for them. My smile disappeared as anger washed over me. They were suddenly confused as I tried to sit up abruptly to confront them when pain filled my stomach area.

"Woah be careful there love. The nurse said you had a couple of scattered bruises here and there so would you like to explain what happened to us?" Harry asked in a sickly nice tone. I scoffed and they looked taken back.

"Oh I don't know maybe I was beaten up in the showers at the beach by some of your crazy fans." I said knowingly. They all looked angry. "I just wonder how they knew who I was. You guys promised to keep my privacy and not post any pictured of me on your social media so I don't understand how they found out." I said innocently. All their eyes widened and they looked nervous.

"Yea umm can you excuse us?" Louis asked whipping out his phone.

"Do you must leave? What do you need to do on your phone?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"Twitter update."

"Instagram Post."

"New Fast Food Restaurant."

"Fanfiction." They all said at the same time except for Niall. The boys looked scared but nonetheless we all looked at Louis weirdly for his fanfiction outburst.

"What? It's pretty interesting," he said quietly putting his head down. I shook my head and looked at Niall. The poor boy was nervous and quivering. GOOD.

"Oh Niall I just happened to notice that you didn't say anything? What are you about to do on your phone?" I asked knowingly.

Harry's POV

Oh no Niall. For Niall its a struggle lying to people but when it comes to a girl he loves it's like he's been brainwashed. So instead of easily lying his way out of it he spills everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.