Phone Swap

Btw The Vas Happenin' Song is posted above!

Erica's POV

I'm crying so hard right now. I'm so frustrated! We've been friends longer than she's known them and she acts like she's known them forever and I'm some evil witch trying to ruin her life!...... Okay maybe she has a right to think that but this is not fair. I need to make up with her, even though I don't give a dog's butt about her, I need this for this plan to work. What plan you ask? I have no idea! But she can't end up with one of the boys. That was my plan for years while she despised them and their music. Now she's going to fall for all of them and they all will go after her. Speaking of, you don't know how much I wanted to rip her head off when Zayn kissed her back at the arena. Then she had the NERVE to give all the guys hickeys! Liam looked a bit uncomfortable so maybe he likes me! I need to turn her against the guys. If that doesn't work I'll have to turn them against her.

Louis' POV

I feel so bad for Christi right now. Erica had no right to say anything to her about her mother. Right now I'm holding her against my chest while she cries her eyes out. The guys are giving me harsh stares except for Liam who's driving and could possibly care less, since he doesn't see her like that. Usually I would be uncomfortable or shift under their stares, but I couldn't because I was too worried about Christi.

"D-do y-you t-t-think sh-she m-meant it?" I heard a weak voice ask. I looked down to see Christi looking at me with watery blue eyes.

"I-I don't know." I said. I honestly don't know. She looked like she regretted what she said but you could tell when she was yelling she was being dead serious. I feel bad since Erica said without her she has nothing. That means she needs to go home to Erica instead of coming with us. We all want her to sleepover at our house but for the plan to work she just can't.

"Well I know that your so called best friend is a pain in the arse. I don't even know why you guys are friends!" Zayn exclaimed bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well she takes care of me. Without her I wouldn't have any clothes, nobody there with my family issues, and I wouldn't have a roof over my head, let alone my favorite thing, which so happens to be food!" she said happily at the end while lightly nudging Niall. His face lit up because they both shared their love of food. She sat up and off my chest. The my chest suddenly felt cold. She took out her phone and took a wipe out of her pocket. She cleaned up her ruined makeup and pulled herself together. 

"I don't have my makeup to replace the old one." she groaned.

"You don't need makeup to cover up." Liam said.

"You're perfect to me." Harry said.

"Being the way that you are is enough." Niall said.

"When you walk in the room just lights up! You don't need it." I said.

"You're beautiful without it." Zayn said. We all looked at him because we all said song lyrics except for him. He shrugged. We then turned our attention to the beautiful tomato sitting next to me.

"Thanks, you guys are the sweetest things." she said looking up at all of us. She flashed an adorable grin which we all gladly returned.

"And you are the most adorable thing." Zayn said pinching her crimson cheeks. I felt jealousy flood through me. I can tell the others felt the same way because their faces were red with anger.

"Okay quit with the comments! Are you trying to turn me into a fire truck!" she exclaimed while smiling. We all laughed and before we knew it we were at the theater. Liam stopped the car amd we all sat there in silence. That is until Christi jumped out and grabbed mine and Zayn's hand.