The Pictures

That's right guys, I'm back! And I updated a dramatic chapter that may make you angry or upset so go ahead and read and have a nice weekend!!

P.S. This gif is so cute like for reals! It goes with almost the ending of this chapter but I'll leave you alone now.

Christi's POV

The boys and I piled out of the car and walked towards the entrance. As soon as we stpped in Louis jumped in front of the group, facing us with a smirk playing on his face.

"Since we are on this boring shopping trip let's make it more exciting, shall we?" he asked eagerly.

"What do you mean Lou?" I asked suspiciously, while moving us to the side so a patient couple could enter the mall.

"We should have a competition!" Zayn exclaimed, obviously catching on to what Louis was referring to.

"1D HUDDLE!" they all screamed. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood there awkwardly, while I listened to the faint whispers coming from their circle. After a couple of glances in my direction they all broke apart so fast, I jumped a little. After Harry cleared his throat he spoke.

"A competition. We each have-"

"I accept" I said confidently interrupting Harry. They all looked at me wide eyed.

"But-" Niall started.

"I said I accept." I said stubbornly.

"Don't say we didn't try to warn ya love." Liam chuckled.

"We each have to pick out an outfit for you and you have to pick out outfits for us." Zayn said smirking. I gave him a look that said "are you stupid?"

"Is that it?" I asked bored. They all laughed humorlessly.

"Course not love. You have to do have all of our clothes by checkout 8 before we get done." Louis said proudly. I sat there with my mouth wide open.

"But that's not fair!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air and stomping my foot. They all laughed at me.

"What happened to, I accept." Louis said in a girly voice at the end. The boys were all hunched over in laughter. This time I smirked.

"Game on." I said before running off. I heard a bunch of Hey's" but I kept going. I knew exactly what I was getting the boys and they would never see it coming when I Christina Jacobs win this war they started.

*40 minutes later*

Okay so maybe I Christina Jacobs didn't win the war but its not exactly my fault. It was 5 on 1 so if I had 4 other girls then of course we would've won this war. But since I don't I lost. But it's okay, using my pouty ways I was able to get the boys to buy me ice cream. But after I finished my ice cream with the stares from the boys, we put all the clothes in the trunk. We were on our way to go swimming. Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't have decided to go swimming with some boys...

Niall's POV

After we all piled into the car I couldn't help but think about the way Christi was eating that ice cream in front of us. I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT!!! The boys were watching her eat in a totally different way but that's none of my business. Of course we got pulled over because of Louis' "cautious" driving. After we convinced the nice officer of our fame he let us off the hook.. for the second time. That's right. That was the same officer who pulled us over during our What Makes You Beautiful music video. Thanks Louis. Well I don't know about the others but I can't wait to get to the beach. Not only will Christi be in a swimming suit but this could be a chance for us to bond and I mean really bond.