Nando's Fight

Picture of Brittany above.

Christine's POV

All their eyes widened at my sudden outburst. "WELL ARE YOU" I yelled.

"CHRISTI DON'T YELL AT THEM THEY'RE FLIPPIN' ONE DIRECTION" Erica yelled at me with a disapproving look on her face.

"Are you seriously yelling AT ME RIGHT NOW. Do you think I care about One Direction. I DON'T! ONE DIRECTION MY ARSE!" I screamed at her. The boys had scared expressions on their face while Erica was red with rage.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE WITH ALL OF THEM THAN YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST GO OFF LIKE THAT." Erica yelled.  I was so close to just punching that smug look off of her face. That's when buzz cut piped in.

"Okay we were all in the wrong here. Yes we were the guys in the convertible. But this doesn't mean you should ruin your friendship over us. We don't want any trouble we just wanted to get to know..." he trailed off probably because he didn't know our names.

"Christi" I said. "And Erica" I said pointing at my now calm best friend.

"Right we just wanted to get to know you guys better because you stood out from everyone else. I mean how many pretty girls are going to throw gummy bears at our windshield." I started laughing. Once I calmed down I spoke to Erica.

"Erica he's right." I sighed. "We shouldn't let them get between us. It's fine that you like them but I'm just not a fan."

"Yea you're right sorry for yelling at you." She said looking down.

"Yea sorry for overreacting about it." I said also looking down. After a couple of seconds both our heads shot up and said the same thing,

"Please forgive me" Our eyes widened then we burst into fits of giggles.

"So umm hey I was wondering if you could maybe, like to hang out with us today." blue eyed quiff boy said.

"YES" Erica yelled.

"No" I said. I looked over at her and shook my head. "We aren't doing this again" I said referring to our previous argument that happened about 2 minutes ago.

"Why not" Erica said and pouted.

"Because today is our Girl Hangout Day" I told Erica. The 5 boys cocked their head to the side in confusion. I sighed. "Every Saturday we have a hangout day and we do everything together." They nodded in understanding.

It was silent for awhile then I piped up and asked, "What are you guys' names?"

"I'm Harry"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Liam"

"I'm Louis"

"And I'm Niall, together we are.."

"ONE DIRECTION" they all screamed Erica laughed while I covered my ears and winced.

Harry did an evil smirk then quickly covered it up. I noticed but I wonder what he's up to.

Louis' POV

"Sooooooooo" Harry asked. Knowing him I know he's up to something but I wonder what it was. "What do you guys do on your hangout day." he asked as if he was bored of the conversation. I looked up at Christi to see her squinting her eyes at Harry as if trying to figure something out. She looked so adorable.

"Well first we wake up and get ready. Then we go to Starbucks for breakfast, post our hangout day selfies on Twitter and Instagram then.." Erica didn't finish because Zayn cut her off.