Stay Away

Before the fight

Niall's POV

"I THINK HARRY AND ZAYN LIKE YOU" Erica screamed. We were all shocked especially me. Didn't Erica see how much I like her. Her personality, her eyes, her hair, her EVERYTHING! I probably like her more than any of the boys do.

Harry's POV

OH MY... how did she know. How did she not know all the other boys like her. She's going to look at me. I was supposed to keep my cool and let my curls do everything. UGGHH she ruins everything. I'll just have a sudden interest in my shoes. Yeah that's what I'll do.

Zayn's POV

NOOOOOO. I was supposed to tell her romantically. What is wrong with her best friend. Even if it's true who would shout that at loud. Especially if they are right in front of your STUPID FACE.

Niall's POV

Just when I was going to go explain everything to Christi, some bimbo blonde walked in like she owned the place. She had on a tight dress that was so high up you could see half of her butt. That girl literally had no shame. She walked up to Christi and Christi rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Oh my goodness it's Christine Jacobs" she said with a fake gasp and an on helium voice. Man she was annoying.

"Hello Brittany" Christi said with a sour expression on her face.

"And look you actually look nice today. If you dressed like this before your mom probably wouldn't have committed suicide." Woah that was too much. Christi had tears in her eyes. I wanted to do something but something told me to stand my ground.

"Like come on we all know it was your fault" she said flipping her blonde hair. "That's why your dad beat you all the time." I'm speechless. She was abused? I looked at the boys they had sympathetic looks on their faces. But their eyes flickered in rage. Christi looked at us tears threatening to spill. Then she looked at Erica and she looked like she was going to jump out of her seat any second and beat the crap out of Brittany. 

" I mean if I was your brother I would have ran away from you too." That's when something snapped inside of her and she tackled Brittany to the ground. She screamed like some other customers and some gasped like the boys and I did. We got closer to the scene but not intervening. We were kinda scared to.

Erica soon started chanting "CHRISTI, CHRISTI, CHRISTI" over and over again.

Brittany pulled Christi's hair and Christi punched her in the face and nose multiple times. Brittany then started punching Christi in the stomach. Christi fell off of her in pain. Brittany shot up and Christi stuck her leg out and did a 360 to make her fall. Christi then got up and pulled Brittany up by her hair and started slamming her face into the wall. This was too much of nobody was going to stop this I will.

I ran up to her and pulled her back. She turned around and saw my scared expression. Her rage filled face softened but before she could do anything else Brittany pulled her hair back. She turned around kicked Brittany in the stomach and threw her on the ground. She started kicking her multiple times everywhere. Erica ran up to her and pulled her back so hard she fell into a chair. She got back up and then fell onto her knees and cried her eyes out.

Louis' POV

I didn't know if I was crying because of Christi's past or if it was because of what just happened. I then saw Christi fall to her knees and cry. I felt terrible so I decided that I was going to comfort her as best as I could. I put a comforting hand on her shoulder. She turned to me and cried on my chest. I immediately hugged her back rubbing soothing shapes on her back. I looked from the corner of my eye seeing Erica with jealousy written all over her face. WHAT THE HECK! It should be sympathy what kind of person is she? She angrily walked over to us and changed her expression to one of sadness.