Over The Phone

Christi's POV

OMG OMG OMG! This can't be happening right now. Should I tell Erica? Well we have been best friends forever and I do tell her everything.. But I don't want her getting all angry monkey butt on me either. I'm going to tell her but I have to wait until we get home. UGHH! Sure I miss the boys, sure we had fun, but I'm not going to sure the fact that I have one of their phones! I was hoping so bad that I wouldn't have to see them again. But this small part of me does want to see that special someone in the group that I may have a small crush on. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the car stopping at our apartment. I hesitated at first but eventually got out.

"Okay girlie when we get in there I'll pick out our pajamas, order the pizzas, and gather our brushes and makeup while you set up the living room, pick out some movies, and get the candy and popcorn, okay?" Erica asked excited as we walked in the lobby and entered the elevator. I pressed the very top floor that has our penthouse. I like to call it an apartment though because I don't want to sound snobby.

"Deal! Wait are we doing horror, comedy, or chick flicks?" I asked smiling a little bit. She smiled a little too.

"We are definitely doing comedy tonight. We need it since you have a terrible sense of humor." she said sighing. I gasped and put my hand over my heart in mock defense.

"How could you? I thought I was very funny today!" I exclaimed.

"Well the gummy worms and Nando's Fight was funny. But that's it." she said shrugging. I sighed. I guess she was right. But I brushed it off when we arrived. The elevator dinged and we stepped out to our penthouse and immediately got to work. I ran to the linen closet that we stored our towels and extra sheets, blankets, and pillows in. I grabbed all the pillows and blankets and ran to the living room. I threw them on the ground and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed a huge bowl and put it by a microwave before I put in a pack of popcorn. While that was getting ready, I took out Niall's phone and looked at the time.

10:47

Yes! Still a lot of time for tonight. Speaking of Niall's phone, how come the boys hate Erica so much? I have no idea but I hope they solve their differences soon because this phone is telling me, I'm going to see them more often. I sighed and stuffed the phone in my right butt pocket and ran to set up the living room. I draped blankets on the 2 couches and on the loveseat.  I also draped them on the 2 recliners. I threw 3 pillows on each couch, 2 on the loveseat, and 1 on each recliner. I grabbed a thin sheet out of the linen closet and draped it on the table in the middle of all the furniture. I then heard the call of the microwave telling me the popcorn is done. I took out the bag and put another one in. I dumped all the popcorn in the bowl and went back into the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned on the extremely large flatscreen propped up by a fireplace shelf. the fireplace is white and made out of brick that is visible all the way up to the ceiling. So having the T.V. up and it being huge makes everything more dramatic. I went to the apps on got into Netflix.  After 5 minutes of searching, I decided to pick Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2 because those are really funny! The 2nd bag of popcorn was already finished so I dumped that in a bowl also. I threw 1 more bag of popcorn in the microwave before searching the cabinets for candy. I came across a whole lot of Nerds, Skittles, Kit Kats, Hershey's, Dum Dums, Laffy Taffy, Sweet Tarts, and Lifesavers. The mint and the gummy version. They were both delicious so we really don't care. About 10 minutes later the last of the popcorn was poured in the bowl and I successfully unwrapped all the candy and poured it into another bowl. I put the popcorn in the microwave for 30 seconds so it will be nice and hot. While I was putting both bowls on the table the doorbell rang.

"ERICA PIZZA'S HERE!" I yelled. Erica ran up and got it. Her bouncy red hair flying with her to the door. I shut all the blinds and windows and dimmed the lights in the living room. I heard a slap and the door slamming shut. I turned to see Erica quickly sitting down the 4 pizza boxes next to the popcorn and candy and ran back in her room, then running in mine over and over again. I quietly laughed and stood back admiring my work.