Meeting My Sisters Husband

Amara💕
"Amara wake up they on the way" my mom yelled out to me.

I groaned and pulled my covers on my face. Today was the day I meet my sister husband me and my sister rarely gets alone she's mad jealous of me because I can get any dude I want I'm thick and I'm pretty I never understood how you could be jealous of your little sister.

I walked to my bathroom getting in the shower coming out dressed in this ⬇️

I walked downstairs and seen my sister and I'm guessing her husband sitting at the dinner table I walked to the table causing everybody to look my way when I seen who her husband was I froze

CHRIS BROWN .. THE CHRIS BROWN.. SHE'S MARRIED TO CHRIS BROWN WOW!

"Hey Amara" My Sister Ashia Said Knocking me out my thoughts.

I waved smiling.

"How rude of me I'm Chris" Chris introduced hisself.

I chuckled. "I Know Who You Are But I'm Amara"

"Nice to meet you" he nodded licking his lips.

"You too" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Ma can niyah come over?" I begged.

Niyah is my best friend of 2 years.

"Yeah .. And the food almost done if she want some she better hurry up" momma said.

-------------
"I'll Say Grace" I said.

"Dear Lord We Thank You For This Food We Are About To Receive I Ask That You Continue To Protect Me And My Family And Friends And Bless This Food We Are About To Eat In Jesus Name Amen" I said.

"AMEN" everybody said eating their food.

"So Amara how are you and your boyfriend?" Ashia said breaking the silence being petty.

"HA HA Bitch" I smirked.

"Aye Aye We Ain't Gone Have None Of That Ashia Leave My Baby Alone" Daddy Said Eyeing Ashia.

I'm a daddy's girl and so is Ashia but he noticed how she could show off in front of new people.

"Naah daddy it's ok I got this" I said smiling at him.

"Now Ashia lanai Simmons we both know I'm the queen of pettiness don't try to show out in front of ya husband bitch oh excuse my language errbody but I'm tired of you acting like you better than me when we both know you not you know damn well me and my boyfriend broke up now I'm trynna enjoy my food leave me the fuck alone" I said looking directly at her causing Chris to smirk.

"Y'all Gonna Let Her Talk To Me Like That?" Ashia Ask In Disbelief.

"Ashia you started it tho" Niyah said.

"Ny I wasn't talking to you" Ashia eyed Niyah.

"Bitch-" niyah started.

"Niyah" daddy said cutting her off.

------------
Ashia And Chris Was Now Leaving And I Was More Than Happy Cause I Was This 👌🏾 Close To Beating Ashia Ass.

"It was nice meeting you ma" Chris Said Biting His Lip Winking At Me.

"You Too" I Smiled.

"See Y'all Later.. Bye Amara" Ashia Smirked.

"Bye bitch" I said matching her smirk.

She huffed and walked to her car.