Time To Find Out The Sex

5 months later👏🏾
Amara☺️
Today is the day we find out the sex of our baby I'm beyond excited me and Chris both want a girl so hopefully God give us a girl.

Right now I'm getting ready I was dressed in ⬇️

And Chris was dressed in ⬇️

We finished getting ready and headed out

Ashia🙄
Right now I was at my parents house talking to them about Amara and Chris.

"But ma you don't see how close they are? He takes her every where .. & I can see the love in his eyes every time he looks at her he don't even look at me like that" I said pouting.

"Yeah I peeped it but Amara wouldn't do that to you and if she did I wouldn't be surprised because you know how much she love Chris brown and you still married him to rub it in her face you treat that man like shit you be gone all day and night then get home and wanna have sex knowing another man just gave you sex" mama said shaking my head.

"I don't understand how you can cheat on him but when he cheat on you its a problem" daddy said. "Sweetheart I love you I do you my babygirl and I'll beat any niggah who hurt you but not if you being a hypocrite and doing the same shit and don't even know if he even doing it"

I sat there quiet because I knew they were telling the truth I wanted to cry so bad because of how I treated my husband I just hope he's not doing the same.

"Then you be so mean to yo lil sister for nothing all because you jealous of her .. So if her and Chris been messing around I wouldn't even surprised nor would I blame her" mama said making tears fall out my eyes.

"I gotta go make things right" I said running out the door.

-------------
Amara❤️
We was sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called.

About 10 minutes later we was called.

"Mr & Mrs Brown" Doctor Jones Yelled Out.

We followed him to the back room.

"Lay down for me and raise your shirt" doc ordered.

I laid back and raised my shirt watching him get the gel.

"This is gonna be a little cold" he said putting the gel on my stomach making me jump a little.

"See that heartbeat?" Doc ask smiling.

We nodded.

"Is that two heads I see?" Doc said.

"WHAT" me and Chris yelled making doc laugh.

"I'm joking" he said making us laugh.

"Aye man don't play like that everybody said we was having twins" Chris laughed.

Doc laughed. "It's a .. Girl"

"OMG you serious?" Chris yelled a little while holding me with tears falling from his eyes.

I sat there so happy with tears falling from my eyes we both got what we wanted and all I could do is thank God for it all❤️🙏🏾

"We both wanted a girl" I smiled wiping my tears.

"God gave you what you wanted.. Congratulations" doc said smiling.

"Thank you" we both smiled.

"Your next appointment is in another month so be careful and eat healthy" doc ordered.

We nodded and walked out when we got in the car we smiled at eachother and held hands the whole ride to my parents house.

I texted Niyah and told her the good news.

Me😻👅❤️: Bestfriend guess what we having?

Bestfriend ny☺️❤️👯: WHAT?😩

Me😻👅❤️: A Girl😭❤️

Bestfriend ny☺️❤️👯: Are You Serious? God Gave Y'all Exactly What Y'all Wanted..

Me😻👅❤️: That's what I said.

Bestfriend ny☺️❤️👯: I'm so happy I can't wait to spoil my little goddaughter❤️😭‼️

Me😻👅❤️: I already know..

After I finished texting her I looked up to see we were at my parents house I got out the car and walked to the front door knocking on it.

The door opened and my mama stood there smiling at me and Chris as if she knew what we were having.

"It's a boy?" She asked letting us in.

"Nope a girl" Chris smiled.

"For real?" Daddy yelled.

"Yup" I smiled big.

"Yesss I sho wanted a lil granddaughter" daddy said wiping his tears then hugging me.

We sat there and talked to mama a little more and went home and went to sleep.