Time To Move In

Next week - Monday
Amara🍃
"I'll see y'all later" I said kissing my momma and daddy then walking out getting in my car.

I stopped at a red light looking forward I seen mc.donalds I waited till the light changed then drove in the mc.donalds drive through ordering my food.

"Welcome to Mc.Donalds What Can I Get You?" The person through the intercom said.

"Um May I Get 2 Chicken Sandwiches , A Large Fry , 2 Apple Pies And A Large Dr.Pepper No Ice" I said.

"Is That All?" They Ask.

"Yes" I spoke.

"That'll Be $10.69" they said.

I drove up to the first window gave them my money then drove to the second window getting my food I checked my food making sure it's exactly what I ordered after I checked everything I drove off.

------------
I got out the car making my way to the front door I knocked on it and about a short minute later Chris opened the door.

"Hey" Chris Smiled Greeting Me.

"Hi" I smiled walking in.

"Listen All You Gotta Do Is Follow My Rules" Ashia Said Walking In.

I Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy. "I'm Not Following Nobody Rules Especially Not Yours Not If Ian Wanna Be Here In The First Place Cause If That's The Case I Can Leave" I said turning towards the door.

"Amara Chill!" Chris said. "Ashia What Kind Of Rules Are You Talking About?"

"Just Stay Out Of My Room Don't Eat My Snacks And Clean Up After Your Self" Ashia Said.

"This I already know Ashia I clean up after myself I'm a clean freak I don't eat nobody snacks because I wouldn't want nobody doing it to me and why would I go in yo room?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I Don't Know I'm Just Saying But You Know Where The Guest Room Is" Ashia Said.

I nodded and walked to the guest room.

--------------
I was watching tv and texting Niyah at the same time.

Text Messages📲:
Bestfriend Niyah👯💕: Wyd?

Me🍃💕: Laying Down Watching Tv Wyd?

Bestfriend Niyah👯💕: Eating Spaghetti But Um How Is The Stay? 😊

Me🍃💕: Trynna be petty? You know I'm the queen of petty you'll lose😊

Bestfriend Niyah👯💕: I'm not trynna be petty😂I'm just asking

Me🍃💕: Well yeah I mean Ashia tried giving me rules and you already know how I acted and her husband keep looking at me and shit like he want me or something

Bestfriend Niyah👯💕: Girl he want cha

Me🍃💕: Everybody wants me!😛 but we'll see how this go

As I was texting my Bestfriend someone knocked on the door.

"Come In" I yelled.