Chris Twin

Amara
It's been a week since royalty has been born and Chris has been all over her he took off for about 1 whole week and he go back tomorrow right now she was sleep and our friends were on there way over.

A knock rung out making me look and Chris get up.

He opened the door and it was August , Bryson , Trey , Ty , Tyga , Niyah , Amani & Shayle (Ny Sisters).

"Hey y'all" I smiled as I laid her down and hugged everybody.

"Hey Bestfriendddd" ny squealed.

Her sisters waved as I smile.

"Chris give her to me man" ty said looking at Chris crazy.

"Chris already attached to her" ny said.

"Daddy's baby.. She gone be a daddy's girl" Chris said.

"Already know" I smiled. "So when daddy's girl cry at night daddy gone go get her"

He stared at me for a minute and laughed. "Ight"

"It's this party going on tomorrow they said whoever come getting they ass beat errbody gone get jumped" August said shaking his head.

"You going?" Chris ask.

"Niggah naw ain't nobody gonna jump my ass" he shook his head while errbody laughed.

Shayle was looking at Bryson for a long time which made Bryson look and give her a mug.

"Bro quit always looking mean" I laughed making him look at me.

"That's her she just looking" Bryson said.

"Aww yeah Shayle he don't like when you just stare at him" ny said laughing.

"Oh my fault he just look so good" she whispered biting her lip. She thought nobody heard but everybody heard her.

Bryson coughed and looked at her for a minute then laughed shaking his head. "Thank ya"

"Boy if youn get yo" Chris laughed making Bryson mug him.

"What's yo name?" Ty ask looking at Shayle.

"Shayle" she said.

"Shayle he got a 3 year old daughter and he still in love with his baby mama so youn want him" ty said making Bryson laugh.

"Where is Harley?" I ask.

"She with her grandma" He said walking around with royalty.

"She like Bryson she just smiling in her sleep" Niyah smiled.

"Say cause he my favorite uncle" Bryson said talking in a baby voice. "Her and Harley gone be Bestfriends"

"Right" I smiled.

"Let me see her" August said.

Bryson hesitated but eventually gave royalty to August.

We all sat around and talked until everybody left so we just went to sleep.