Her Daddy's Bestfriend

5 months later
AMARA☺️
It's been 5 months since royalty was born she's so bad man to be five months she's her daddy Bestfriend.

I graduated from cosmetology school last month.

Niyah is 3 months pregnant when randy found out he was so happy he cried.

The divorce papers came and Ashia signed them so they got a divorce she's currently in a relationship with someone else but she's keeping him away from me for what I don't know cause ion want him I got mines.

I have my own salon shop and I love it.

Right now I was getting ready for work when I heard royalty laugh I walked in the living room and seen Chris tickling royalty.

"Hey baby" Chris said walking towards me.

"Hey daddy" I smirked.

"That's what you gone be calling me when you get home" he smirked.

"Quit being nasty royalty in here" I only said it because I was getting horny and I had to be at work.

"My Bestfriend" he said picking royalty up kissing her as she smiled with her hands in her mouth.

"Ain't that right daddy's baby?" He smiled throwing in the air catching her making her laugh out loud.

"See you later baby I gotta go.. I get off at 6" I said kissing him and royalty. "See you later mamas baby"

-----------------
CHRIS😻
It was 2:30 and I decided to go to the basketball court with my homies I took a quick shower while royalty was sleep I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled I grabbed my phone and keys putting them both in my pocket walking in royalty room only to see her playing with her little toy my mom bought her.

"When did you wake up?" I said picking her up.

I grabbed her little bath tub out her closet taking it in the bathroom putting warm water in it then taking off her clothes putting her in it washing her little body watching her play with the water after about 5 minutes I got her out drying her off then putting her clothes on I had her dressing like me today.

I walked downstairs and put her in her car seat walking in the kitchen fixing her bottle after I did that I made sure the house was clean and I left making sure I locked the doors.

I put royalty in her seat belt then put my seat belt on and drove to the court.

I got out the car grabbing my daughter closing the door locking it and walking over to August nem.

"Wassup bruh" I said Dapping my niggahs.

"What's hanning?" August replied.

"Shit been chilling" I said sitting royalty car seat down.

"Let me see my niece" Bryson said smiling.

Only Harley And Royalty Can Make Him Smile All Day Long.

She clapped and smiled when he picked her up I laughed shaking my head.