Baby Shower

Amara👶🏾
Right now I was getting dressed Today was my baby shower and I was so excited I can't wait for my little princess to get here.

I invited of course my Bestfriend Niyah , Ashia (sister) , Alana (sister) , Michael (brother) , Mason (brother) , Malachiae (brother) , of course my parents , niyah brought her boyfriend randy , Michael brought his girlfriend , so did mason and Malachiae and Alana brought her boyfriend me and Chris invited a lot of people. We decided to wait till I don gave birth to tell them.

I walked to the mirror and took a picture📸

I was dressed in ⬇️

"You not wearing this" Chris said coming up behind me slapping my ass

"C'mon babe please today is my day" I pouted.

"OUR Day" he corrected me.

"Our day baby but come onnn" i whined.

"Ok ok just this once then you throw this dress away after" he said. "Deal?"

"I spent $49 on this Ian throwing this away." I walked past him. "Let's go"

We got in the car and headed to the baby shower.

My aunt threw the baby shower so we were having it at her restaurant she moved everything so we had plenty room.

We pulled up and got out walking in making everybody scream 'CONGRATS'

"Aww thank youuu" I wobbled to my aunt hugging her.

I seen a lot of my cousins so I talked to them catching up with em'

I looked over and seen my 3 brothers and my 2 sisters.

I wobbled over there hugging them even Ashia.

"I can't wait till my niece get here" Michael said smiling.

"I can't either" mason smiled hard.

Malachiae rubbed my stomach smiling. "Imma spoil her I already know it"

"Me too" Alana smiled hard. "You making me want kids"

"Right" Ashia said.

I wanted to laugh so bad but I just smiled.

Time flew and it was time to play the games.

"This game is called baby in an ice cube who know how to play it?" My aunt yelled.

Everybody raised their hands as my aunt passed them their cups with the frozen babies in it.

Everybody was drinking their water.

"MY WATER BROKE" My Mama Yelled Making Everybody Groan.

"Come get yo prize" auntie smiled and gave mama her prize.

"This next game is called guess the baby food" aunt yelled.

She had me to pick out which baby food Imma feed them I picked up carrots and fed it to Chris as he gagged almost throwing up.

"Ummmm.." He paused thinking. "Carrots?"

"Damn how'd you know" I smiled picking up another one.

I picked up the peas and fed it to Michael.

He took his blind fold off grabbing the trash can throwing in it.

"Oh shit" I heard mama yell.

"Why you have to give me something I don't like? Um is it peas?" He said looking at me.

"Yup" I laughed.

We played more and more games till it was time to open gifts.

Me and Chris had it planned out so well we told them that my baby father didn't wanna be in the baby life so Chris was opening gifts with me.

"Open the biggest one" Alana said holding up her camera.

I opened the biggest one and it revealed some diapers I smiled and looked at Chris watching him smile.

"Look up" mama yelled as she took our picture.

"Open mines bestfriend" ny yelled smiling.

"It's mine but gone head babygirl" daddy said smiling at me.

"Pops" she glared at him warning him.

I laughed and opened ny gift seeing that it was a small little skirt I looked at Chris and he frowned shaking his head no I laughed and put it down.

"Thank you bestie" I smiled.

"Your welcomeeeee" she said.

We opened a little more and said thank you since it was a lot we decided to open more at home.

Now it was time to eat and I was beyond hungry instead of me fixing my plate Chris fixed it. He put a lot of food on my plate as I smile big wanting to kiss him but I knew we had to play it off.

Dae Dae - What You Mean Blasted Through The Speakers As People Danced.

"I wanna kiss you so bad" Chris whispered looking at me.

"I Knowww" I pouted.

"Stop princess.. Fix yo lips" he demanded. "I Love You"

"I Love You Too Daddy" I smile.

"Chris" Ashia called out.

Chris sighed standing up straight walking over to her.

"Come talk to me" she said trynna kiss him but he dodged it making her frown.

"I was talking to Mara how you just gone interrupt our conversation like that?" He said getting mad.

"Because your my husband" she said still frowning.

"Not for long" I mumbled.

He filed for divorce he just waiting for the papers to come in the mail so she could sign. I hope she signs it.

Time flew and the baby shower was over so we went home.