She's Back!!

Amara💁🏽
Today was Saturday and I didn't have to work so today was gonna be me and royalty chill day.

Chris went to the studio at like 10 and it's like 11 going on 12 he should be here round 2 but today was me and royalty day as I was changing royalty pamper I heard somebody knock on the door I frowned wondering who could it be.

I put Royalty pamper completely on and picked her up walking to the front opening the door.

I opened the door to see Ashia standing there.

"Um hey" I frowned.

"Lemme come in" she said all nice.

I know this a set up I just know it.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just let me in Amara" she said looking at me.

I looked at her for a minute then let her in.

She stood by the couch looking at me.

I took Royalty in her room and let her play with her toys then closed her door walking back in the living room.

"So you really thought you was gonna steal my husband and I not do anything? I'm your sister how could you do me like that?" She ask walking up to me.

I smiled. "Oh so that's why you came over here to start some shit? Well listen Ashia you picked arguments with me like you didn't know me at all you acted like you real deal hated me all because you was jealous of me you knew I was dying to meet Chris you knew how in love I was with Chris and you went to LA and married him only to make me mad all because you didn't like me I'm your sister how could you do that to me? How the fuck you gone come to my house trynna start some shit about my man when you in a whole relationship with Tyler" I frowned. "You cheated on him but then get mad when he cheat on you ion get it"

"Oh and I see how Tyler be looking at you but ain't gone get him" she smiled walking more up on me. "And I'm mad because out of everybody he cheated on me with my little sister"

"Oh bitch keep hiding him I wouldn't give two fucks I don't want ya man I got my own and we in love he eat this pussy every night something he never did with you" I said making her smile drop. "We a big happy family I had his daughter something he didn't want you to have .. Oh and he showed me the text when you texted him and asked about him and our daughter but not me but bitch if you think it hurted me HA it didn't I actually laughed because everybody know I'm the Queen of petty" I turned around about to walk in the kitchen.

She pushed me making me turn around slowly and look at her she knew she fucked up.

I ran up and punched her making her fall I continued to beat the shit out of her until I heard my front door open.

"WOAH WOAH WHATS GOING ON?" Chris yelled grabbing me.

"She came here wanting to start shit with me talking about how I stole you and shit then she pushed me and boom" I said all in one breath.

"Ashia get the fuck out our house before I call the police" Chris growled.

"Okay bet" she grabbed her things and left.

"You straight baby?" He kissed my lips checking me making sure she didn't hurt me.

"Baby I'm good I'm straight she didn't even scratch me" I smirked.

"You shouldn't have even let her in" he said putting his hands around my waist. "She got a whole niggah fuck she talking bout me for?"