I'm Pregnant

2 months later🤘🏾
Amara👽
It's been 2 months and me and Chris are doing good but I've been feeling a little sick! Like I've been throwing my food up , having emotion mood swings , I sleep a lot , I eat more than I use to , I forget a lot of things now. We found out that I'm pregnant but I'm happy because I love babies.

"Amara you ready?" Chris said coming in the kitchen.

"Yah" I said closing the ice box.

"Where y'all going?" Ashia ask.

"None of yo fucking business" I mumbled.

Chris eyed me telling me to calm down. "I'm bout to take her to get something to eat"

"I see you whispered that shit" Ashia said looking at me.

I jumped up making Chris grab me. "BITCH I SAID NONE OF YO FUCKING BUSINESS HOE"

"Amara chill yo" Chris yelled grabbing me.

"I'm tired of her bitch ass man let me get the rest of my shit so I can go to my apartment" I said wiping my tears.

Last month me and Chris went looking for me an apartment and I got the key 2 days ago I got all my furniture all I had to get was the rest of my stuff from Ashia's house.

"You always doing stupid shit knowing she pregnant and can't be getting stressed out you 26 years old fucking with yo 19 year old sister cause you jealous of her" Chris yelled.

"You taking up for her like you the father of her child and who said I was jealous of her?" She asked clearly with an attitude.

"YOU!! Yo fucking actions showing it I don't know nobody who picks on they sister to just do it if that ain't jealously I don't know what is" he said yelling once again making her jump.

"Come on Chris" I said pulling him away.

He opened my door for me then jogged to his side and got in.

We pulled up to little caesars getting out going inside.

"How may I help yo-" she paused when she looked up.

"CHRIS BROWN?" She yelled making me jump.

"Chill" he chuckled grabbing me.

"I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH" She cried.

"I Luh You Too.." He said. "Can we order our food now?"

"Oh I'm so sorry what can I get you?" She smiled.

"A hot and ready pepperoni with extra cheese" Chris ordered.

"Ok.. Is that it?" She asked.

"Oh and a 2 liter Pepsi" he added.

"Ok that'll be $10.68" she said.

Chris handed her a 20 and her dumbass thought he was gone say 'keep the change' hell naah bitch😂.

We sat down after she gave him his change and we waited for our food.

About 15 minutes later they called for us.

"Thank You" we said about to walk out.

"Wait!!" she yelled running around the counter. "Can I get a picture of you kissing my lips?"

Chris chuckled loud and made every body look towards us.

"What's funny?" She ask catching an attitude.

"You!! You really think I'm bout to kiss you on yo lips" he paused to laugh. "I love my fans I do but don't you see my girl right here?"

"Oh she looked like your little sister" she said mugging me.