5: Killing the huge fly in your bedroom that always bugs you, like a clingy GF

Hello!

It's been a long time since I've updated this work of (f)art. I've been busy doing nothing. Actually, no; I've been playing Pokemon Go. I caught a Snorlax ;) Also, the title of this chapter is very long! It's supposed to be, so don't comment about it. Dumb bitches can't tell when something is a joke. SMH.

So yeah, let me tell you how to kill that huge fly in your room that you never see but ALWAYS hear, that won't leave you alone, kinda like a clingy girlfriend.

METHOD ONE

Grab a large fly swatter and try whacking that fly. It's probably not gonna work, and since you've probably pissed odd the fly, he's probably gonna buzz and fly around your head even more. Oh great, look what you've done, imbecile! You actually listened to me! You aren't supposed to do that!

Okay, okay, try this method instead.

METHOD TWO

Go purchase a bomb. No, not a bug bomb that kills bugs, a bomb. An actual bomb. Throw one in your room (and every other room in the house, that slut is probably reproducing like crazy) and run the hell outta there before you die, too.

Please don't send me a DM asking for money to repair your home if your insurance will not cover it, as I am merely a freshman and I do not have a job, meaning I do not have money. At least, I don't have enough to cover repairs on your now extremely damaged home.

Also, I should probably add that this is a bad idea. But if you're desperate, you can try. Or find a Wikihow article. If you've already done that second method...

I'm sorry.