6: Reviving your wet phone

You're at the beach, taking hot pictures of you in a bikini in the water because you are self conceited and want people to think you're attractive even though you're not, you're just using that flower crown filter on Snapchat. Suddenly, your hand slips and—OH NO! Your phone fell into the water! You grab it out of the ocean as quickly as you can, but it's no use; the damage has already been done, and your phone is dead.

At least, that's what you think.

If that or something similar happens to you, don't panic; you may be able to bring your phone back to life! Here's how to get that water out of your phone AND how to get your phone to work, from yours truly!

HOW TO FIX YOUR WET IPHONE

Get it out of that water as quickly as possible, or a slutty seahorse could get in your phone jack and lay eggs! If you drop it in the ocean, at least. I hope I'm not scaring you.

Next, you'll want to to dry off your phone, since you obviously don't want water it in, and you'll wanna keep it off so it doesn't short circuit. So don't get it wet and don't turn it on! This could be interpreted in two very different ways. I mean the non-sexual way, you dirty bastard!

You could put it in a bag of rice and let it sit for days, OR you could get every single tiny drop of water outta there very quickly by using this method! Get some duct-tape (REALLY strong duct-tape) and attach your phone to a bottle rocket. Light up the bottle rocket, and your phone will soar into the sky with it! There will be so much moving and shaking that all the water will come out of your phone instantly. Your phone will be so different when it comes back down to Earth!

Thanks for reading this, and watch out for another life hack tomorrow! And again, sorry for my absence.

Also, I KNOW, the last time I posted a life hack was four days ago and I'm supposed to upload them every day. Cut me some slack, m8.