Chapter 3 (Lucas' POV): The First Meeting

“How you feeling kid?” my brother asked once we got inside.

“S-still a bit shaken up. I really wasn't expecting dad to react so bad but I guess I should have.” I tried to sound pretty calm but I was shaking really bad.

“You got off pretty easy if he only hit you once. When he kick me out he got in a few good punches and kicks before Scott came in and saved me.” then he kissed the guys cheek who I assumed was Scott, his boyfriend I never got to meet before.

“Um, so I'm guessing the is Scott, the secret boyfriend.” I said, trying to change the subject.

“Oh right! You never got to meet him, yeah this is Scott.” the guy just waved so I guessed he was sort of shy.

 Then we got into chitchat before James decided they better go to the high school and get my registration done. Leaving me to make myself at home after telling me I'd be taking the guest room and we'd go shopping to tomorrow to get whatever I needed to be comfortable. I spent an hour or so wandering around the house after taking a peek at my new room which was light brown with dark wood furniture and red silk covering everything besides the window that was covered by a dark purple, almost black, curtain.

 After a while of sitting and watching TV there was a knock that scared the shit out of me, causing me to jump up and run to answer it.

“Did you forget your key?! I swear you're the most...” I cut myself off when I saw a guy at the door that definitely wasn't my brother.

“Um...I'm Jacob Tanner. I like next door.” he said hesitantly and stopped to rub the back of his head for a second, “I saw you where with the guys that live here and I just wanted to say hi.”

“Oh. I'm Lucas Mathews. Yeah, my brother lives here with his boyfriend and they just took me in.” his shyness rubbing off on me a bit.

“Well, if you need anything just ask, I'm right over there but right now I gotta go.” he said as he pointed to the yellow house to the right of my brother's before running off.

“Um, ok. Bye.” I mumbled as I shut the door.

 Damn he was just sooo hot I thought as I made my way back to the couch. I laid across the couch and started flipping though channels. I didn't realize how tired I was until I fell asleep, even though it wasn't even passed six.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i changed brendens name to scott, i like it better