Dont Talk Back part 1

-Recap-

i saw annabeth ( isabelle's mother) run out of the building with isabelle held tightly in her arms. i ran to her and guilded her to a safe little hut, just outside of town for her to stay in. no one ever saw  of Mr.weed.

hehe that name never gets old. my father, got a personal maid for annabeth. her name was eliga. she fed them, bathed them etc. but annabeth always complaned about never being able to be outside. and so one night she snuck out and went for a stroll in townsquare with isabelle, and then we never saw them again. noone ever heard from them. and worse father, died of worry and a broken heart. 

-----

Well, thats about it, your about all caught up. i know sad story. but not as sad as when i first fell in love....

it was a warm, windy tuesday afternoon. i had just woken up from my 14 hour rest. yeah i know, im a vampire, you dont sleep. well i actually do because im part human i need to eat regularly of i can become very cranky or painful to be around. sometimes if i havent eaten in i few hours, my fangs pop out. which sucks alot when im trying to talk to my father, because he thinks im challenging him to a battle. because when you pop your fangs out at someone, if means you are challenging them. 

so if im talking to my father about something simple, and then out of no where my fangs pop out, well all hell breaks loose. literally. my dad is known by the devil for all his well everything, my dad is actually dracula. so when my dad does something wrong( wrong to humans) the devil comes down first hand to congradulate him and well gives him an upgrade. you know the usual. gold coins, new furniture, bigger house, new wife/slave. we usually just keep them and have them as slaves. which they are really happy of, but once they reach a sertain age when they think we wont do anything when they talk back, or think they dont have to work to survive. well thats where things start to get a little.. painful..........

Sorry i know short chapter, i just wanted to get this one up, the next will be up soon. promise. Dont be afraid to vote, comment or share. cause if you did that would be great