Awkward Moment

DING!DONG ! rang the store door. 

someone had entered the shop.  he turned towards the door and the back at me. he captured my lipsi in a quick kiss and then vanised back to behind the counter. i gathered my self and sat on the couch. i then took in the atmospere of this cute store of this store. 

There was a hot gust of aroma of bread. Although the smell of chocolate made me drool, the heat was suffocating a way. i looked down to the quant coffie table infront of me to find three neatly stacked cupcake magazines. She seized a book, interested by the cover and sat down on the comfortable chair. the cover had a picture of my wonderful mate icing a cupcake. man if he can ice a cake he can butter me up any time he wants.

Cupcakes and pastries covered page by page as i scrolled through it. i think i feww minutes must have past me by because before i knew it. the door chimed signalling either another customer came in of just left. i looked up to see an old woman in a beige trench coat leaving with a medium sized, pink, cupcake box. 

i looked over to the counter to where my wonderdul mate was but he wasnt there anymore. i cant believe he left me. was i really that bad. no no im not. i got up, and threw the magazine back onto the coffie table and went to the back to see if he was there. if hes not i swear he's gonna get a little peace of hell.