Hello, Dear Box, My Old Friend

A/N: Ayyyyyy. This is 1500 words. I'm a little rusty.

"Damn, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Prussia said, stretching in his chair. His back was already aching, although they had just taken a short break from watching all of the videos.

"I think we're gonna need a lot of time to talk what we saw out." Canada replied, looking at the older nation timidly.

"Well, I think it's an unspoken fact we'll be together now, right?" Gilbert suddenly got more serious, clutching the Canadian's hands.

Matthew blushed. "Gil, I don't know..."

"I mean, who's stopping us? Francis? He's all for us getting together as long as you get some and I treat you right!" Gilbert held onto the blond's hands tighter.

"What...what if we don't work out like we did in the videos?" Matthew asked, fear making his heart clench painfully at the thought of not having the family he had seen with the Prussian.

"Why don't we cross that bridge when we come to it, sweetie?" he then pecked the other man on the cheek, making Matthew blush even more than he had been.

"ALRIGHT, I'M READY TO SEE THE ULTIMATE PASSION BETWEEN MYSELF AND NORGE!" Denmark squealed as he walked in, carting the angry Norwegian alongside him. Iceland, as usual, following behind with the other Nordics.

"You idiot, calm down. I doubt anything is going to happen anyway." Norway said, pushing the larger down into his seat and promptly sitting in the seat beside him.

The other nations filed in, looking decidedly more in love than they had before with their newfound significant others. America and England were holding hands, Romano looked a little less angry than usual at Spain, and Germany was blushing furiously with Italy happily humming beside him.

It was amazing what this box had uncovered from all of the nation's relationships.

"Well, we don't have much time left, so let's start up again, mon amis!" France exclaimed happily before spinning his way over to the TV.

The screen showed a nice looking home, decorated warmly and very Nordic, with a few axes on the walls and traditional baubles littering the wall's shelves.

"Damn it Finland, how do you keep finding these things and putting them out?" they heard Norway mutter on the screen, walking up to two little Moomin figures in wedding attire, put close together so it looked like they were holding hands. He thought they were cute, but a bit childish, so he kept them in his and Matthias' bedroom, away from prying eyes.

"Is he trying to help Matthias hint at something? We're married, but..." and then Lukas noticed, for the first time, a small child Moomin figure in between the two, looking up at them innocently.

"...Damn it." Lukas knew that after all of the other nations had children (even Russia, to their surprise) Matthias had major baby fever, asking Lukas constantly what good baby names would be and telling him what he wished he could do with their child.

It wasn't like Lukas didn't love the man, he was just afraid over what might happen if he did get pregnant. The threat of war, though extremely low, always lingered within him and he was hesitant to really settle down with the Dane in fear of the future.

The Norwegian then picked up a framed photo of them with Anna, almost looking like a real family had it not been for the signature half-smile half-glare the girl showed, which was a great example of her parentage. He sighed, he really did want that with Matthias, as deep down he knew the man would be great with kids, since he was a big one himself.