Chapter 13

I wanted to do a Halloween special but I just didnt have the time. I will have Halloween in a chapter though.haha Anyways, sorry for taking so long, i feel like its kinda lame at some parts..Enjoy!

********

You looked at Cloud then back to the mysterious figure in the road. The doors suddenly unlocked then locked, as all the interior lights that were just on turned off. The truck started running for a few moments but soon turned off. Cloud tried to open the door but it was no use.

"Guys!! That thing is moving!" Zack exclaimed as you looked at the dark figure that was indeed moving. Cloud cranked the key but it still wouldn't work,''Hey, be careful with my truck don't break it!"

"Zack, if you can't tell at the moment, your truck isn't even turning on. And there's probably a frickin serial killer walking towards us! Got it memorized?"

Axel said as he leaned forward holding his head. Zack grunted,

"Ehh, it's probably just Vanitas being an as-"

The sound of all four windows rolling down interrupted him, since a very cold, strong wind blew through the truck. You shivered as your hair started flying around. You looked at the road and saw the figure was closer.

"Oh my gosh, we're gonna die," you continued as you started rocking back and forth,"oh my gosh, oh my gosh."

The interior lights started going wacky, flickering on and off. You screamed at the unexpected event and grabbed the closet thing that your left arm was by. Which happened to be Zack's arm which was grabbing ahold of your seat. The lights turned off and all was still. You took a shaky breath and saw your breath.

You had this sudden eerie feeling that someone was watching you, someone who wasn't in the truck with you. You gulped and slowly turned your head to the right, but didn't see anything amidst the darkness. The light came on again and then a pure white face was right outside your window. It seemed to be a mask with dark eyes, nonetheless you let out a bloodcurdling scream, and scaled over the front middle seat into the backseat with two surprised boys.

Soon you saw flames fly at the masked man who jolted back. You heard Zack yell,

"Don't catch my damn truck on fire!"

You could see Cloud still trying to crank the key before the masked person came back. He groaned loudly and slammed his fist on the dash,

"Fricking dammit!"

Then all of the sudden the truck roared to life. You sighed in relief but you had a feeling this wasn't over. The clouds still shielded the moon from view. Nobody in the truck spoke and there was still ten miles until town. You climbed back over the seat, even though Zack was protesting because you had your feet on his precious seats.

You kept looking out the window here and there, and a few times you could have sworn you saw something in the trees, just standing there. After seeing a mysterious figure for the fifth time you decided not to look outside anymore.

You silently sat and thought about the weird things you've encountered so far. A school with a creepy underground passage and now a strange figure in the woods? Even though you were with different people each time, you were still there both times it happened. It slightly worried you actually.

"[Name]? Hello?" You were brought out of your thoughts as Cloud said your name,"Do you want us to take you home or just all crash at my house? I promise I won't let these perverts do anything. You can even get the best guest room."

"Oh yeah, sure. Thanks." You said as you noticed that you were now back in town, not the middle of nowhere. Cloud nodded his head as he continued to drive. A few minutes later, Cloud parked in front of his house. You followed the boys out of the truck and into the house. Cloud had warned you to be quiet as you walked in.