Chapter Nine

I couldn't get an answer at Lily's door, so I sat in the hallway, waiting for her return. I waited for hours and still no sign of her, but Julie did finally come home. She took one look at me, rolled her eyes, and walked inside without a word. That had been thirty minutes ago and their apartment door had just opened again, revealing an annoyed looking Julie. She glared at me, "Are you done playing games with her? She's not the time for your hit it and quit it lifestyle. So before I allow you to come inside, I need to make sure you realize that. I may act like a cold bitch, but that girl is my friend and I won't just stand back, watching you hurt her. If you hurt her again, I will castrate you. Understood?"

"Understood." I told her, without hesitation and she held the door open for me.

I went inside and prepared to take a seat on the sofa, to wait for Lily's return, but Julie said, "No, she's in her room."

I sighed, "She's been here the whole time?"

Julie shrugged, "Apparently. I mean, I'm not sure how long you've been here. She's been moping around in misery, which is the only reason I decided to let you in. Just remember my warning. You look like shit, by the way."

I nodded my thanks, ignoring her comment about my looks, and headed down the hall. I didn't bother knocking, as I entered her bedroom. I could see a lump under the covers, telling me where Lily was hiding. I went over, sat on the edge of her bed, and gently pulled the covers down. She looked up at me with wide, watery eyes, and I saw her lip tremble. I had to kiss her. So I did. She gasped and I pushed my tongue inside her sweet mouth. I made sure to pay attention for any sign of protest from her, but none came. In fact, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Smiling against her mouth, I moved to lay beside her on the bed and continued to kiss her senseless.

I wasn't used to stopping at just kissing, but I was quickly learning that kissing was great foreplay. I'd never wasted much time on kissing and I now knew my mistake. I was so turned on, I felt ready to explode and the little moans rumbling in the back of Lily's throat told me that she was just as effected. I knew though, as delicious as she was, I needed to stop. So I reluctantly lifted my head and lay back, staring at the ceiling, trying to control my breathing.

"Why did you stop?" Lily asked, innocently.

"I had to stop, before I couldn't. I don't want to take things too far and scare you." I tell her, without looking at her, because one look and I'd be lost.

"I...you don't scare me. I want to...I want you to keep going." She was practically begging.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, I turned onto my side and faced her. I smiled at her, gently, but I was in severe pain. My jeans were suddenly way too tight and I needed to cool us both down. So I tried to explain, "Babe, I don't think you get it. If we continue, then you won't be a virgin tomorrow."

Her eyes widened a little, but she didn't look scared. She looked...excited? What the hell? She actually licked her lips? Her eyes fluttering shut, before they opened again and she met my eyes, hers were smoldering when she whispered, "I'm ok with that."

I knew, in that moment, that I was truly a selfish bastard. I knew that I should get up and leave, or at least put some distance between us. I knew that we needed to get to know each other better, before thinking about adding sex to the mix. I knew that I should take thing slow with her, even though that isn't what she claimed to want. Did she really know what she wanted though? She was inexperienced, so probably not. Like I said though, I'm a selfish bastard, so I rolled over, pinning her to the mattress and pressed my aching erection between her legs. I could practically feel her moist heat through our clothing.

"You're sure?" I asked, one more time. See, not a complete asshole.

She nodded, "I'm sure."

There wasn't much talking after that. I devoured her mouth, like I'd never devoured before, and then moved on to taste other things. I kissed down her neck, quickly deciding that her shirt had to go. I whipped it off, over her head, and tossed it to the floor. Her perky breasts were beckoning me, so I lowered my mouth and took one pert nipple between my teeth. Lily moaned and arched her back. I smiled against her and gave her other nipple equal attention.

"Brice! Please!" Lily gasped, as I rained kisses between her breasts, down her stomach, and stopped at the top of her panties. I quickly divested her of her underwear and looked down at the naked woman before me. God, she was beautiful. I didn't waste another second. I gently pushed her legs apart and buried my face between them, before she could protest. She whimpered as my tongue worked her over and the little noises were driving me crazy. She was so responsive, in no time at all, her body tightened and she screamed out my name.

When she calmed again, I stood and quickly stripped out of my clothing. Lily's eyes widened, as she looked over my body. I could see panic start to form and, clenching my teeth against the aroused pain I was in, I asked, "Lily, this is your last chance. Are you sure you want to do this today?"

Lily licked her lips, making me groan, and she said, "Yes, I want to. I want you."

I bent to find my wallet and pulled out a condom, quickly rolling it on, and then I covered her body with my own. The feel of our naked bodies warming each other was beyond amazing. This was all so different for me. Half the time, in the past I wouldn't have even gotten fully underdressed for this. The other half the time I wouldn't have done this in a bedroom. Bent over the couch or sprawled across a dining room table was more my speed. There was something to be said for what was happening here. I was actually...feeling. I usually shut down everything, but my physical needs, but right now I felt connected to Lily in every way possible.

I positioned myself at her opening and, watching her face, I slowly entered her. Inch by slow inch, Lily and I became one. I watched many emotions flash across her face. First, there was shock, then a little pain, but then she was clearly feeling pleasure and I felt ten feet tall, for making her feel good. Then I began to really move and I'll be damned if my little innocent didn't meet me thrust-for-thrust. We ended up crying out, with release, at the same time. I rolled over, so not to squish her and kept her close, just needing to hold her. Hot damn, I had gone and fallen in love with Lillian Salem.