Cuddle Bunnies

CHALLENGE-- June 28th

It's time for some tantalizing tales. That's right, ladies. Bring on the smut.

For this 900-word smut challenge, I require five things:

1- a scent 2- a fabric 3- a whisper 4- darkness 5- a food

They can be mentioned in passing, used in metaphors, used as comparisons.

WARNING:   contains mild smut. Well, I hope it does. This is my first time trying to write it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sang woke up slowly, after a dreamless sleep, wrapped around two of her favorite people. She took a deep breath and filled her senses with vanilla and musk. She paused at this because she had gone to sleep wrapped up in Nathan and Victor's arms. Carefully extricating herself, she slid to the end of the bed, stretched, grabbed her clothes, and headed to the bathroom. She used the toilet, brushed her teeth, washed up in the sink, got dressed, and started to head downstairs to find Nathan and Victor. She paused in the hall and looked over at the bedroom door, quietly she walked over, opened the door, and peeked in. Giggling quietly to herself, she took in the scene before her, North and Luke were sound asleep wrapped up in each other's arms. She took out her phone and snapped a picture. " Blackmail pictures, I just love them," she whispered with an almost evil giggle then she turned and went downstairs. Entering the kitchen, she found Nathan and Victor cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Peanut."

"Good morning, Princess."

"Good morning, Honey. Good morning, my Prince," Sang said then asked, "When did North and Luke get in?"

"Very early this morning", Nathan replied, " I got up well before sunrise to work out in the shed and go running and they were sacked out in the living room."

"When I got up I nudged both of them and told them to go upstairs," Victor said.

"We figured you wouldn't mind," Nathan said.

Giggling Sang replied, "No, it was a pleasant surprise."

Meanwhile, upstairs the two cuddle bunnies are sleeping and dreaming of their favorite person.

Cuddle Bunny 1

Walking out of the kitchen heading towards the living room, a tray of sweet goodies in one hand and two water bottles in the other, I had stopped to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. We had turned all but two small lights off, One in the kitchen and the other in the living room. I can't wait to cuddle with my cupcake. I get her all to myself tonight. I know it is only a few hours, but it's been so long since we have had some alone time. I just want to kiss her and hug her and cuddle her. OOO, maybe I'll nibble on those cute little earlobes. I just love the way she sighs and moans when I do that. OOO, I could rub that spot on her tummy she gets all flushed and warm and makes even happier sounds. I look up and start to say something, but just stop. There in front of me is a beautiful sight, and it just made everything run south. Damn, Silas is right, she looks like an angel sitting there. She has her legs crossed in front of her, her eyes closed, her head leaning back exposing her beautiful neck, it just makes me 'want to nibble on it more. God, she is beautiful and sexy, and she doesn't even realize it. I place the tray and bottles on the coffee table and clear my throat at the same time to let her know I'm there. After sitting down I pull her onto my lap and look into those gorgeous green eyes then at her cute nose, and kissable lips, lowering my head the whole time to capture hers with mine. One, two, three pecks and then a gentle kiss as I feel her relax into it. As her arms go around my neck, I deepen the kiss and swipe my tongue along her lips asking for entrance. She opens up for me, and I explore her mouth as our tongues dance with one another. My left-hand caresses her back. My right-hand wonders of its own accord with feather light caresses along her arm and across the spot below her navel. Taking her bottom lip between my teeth, I nibble and suck on it lightly then lay a line of kisses along her jaw before taking her cute earlobe between my lips to nibble and suck on. A quiet moan escapes her lips as she tips her head to one side as I nibble and kiss my way down to the base of her neck where her shoulder meets it. My hands wonder under her camisole shirt slowly bunching it up till the fabric rests just below her breasts. As I nibble and suck harder at the base of her neck my hand is slowly caressing under and around but never touching her breast. A moan escapes her lips as I capture them with my own in a deep kiss. As the kiss deepens and our tongues dance, I start to caress first one breast then the other. Slowly I lay her down and settle between her legs using my left arm to support myself all while never breaking the kiss and continuing to caress her. She arches her back and a moans loudly as I break the kiss and slow lower my head to her.......

Cuddle Bunny 2

I scan the living room one last time while Sang Baby is changing. Room clean, check. Healthy snacks,check. Well except the chocolate sauce, that is cause she loves to dip strawberries into it and if it drips, I don't mind licking it off. Of course, I'm never going to tell Luke that. Drinks, check. The door to the bedroom opens and my next thought is Sang Baby, check, check, O f**k triple check. Gabe, I am either going to kill you or hug you. She looks sexy as hell in a camisole and short set. I move to her and I reaches out to caress up her arm, over her shoulder, up the neck to cradle her cheek in my palm. I lower my head and capture her lips with mine. Damn, I've misses this lips, uh her. I've been gone all week on a mission and I need my Sang Baby fix. I don't give a sh*t about missing school but this, her, yeah, God I've missed it. As I deepen the kiss I move one arm to her back and the other under her butt and pick her up bridal style. She wraps her arms around my neck as I walk us over to the couch and sit down with her on my lap. Breaking the kiss I reach over to grab a strawberry, dip it in the chocolate, and bring it to her lips. After she takes her bit I pop the rest into mine. After a minute I lower my head and kiss her. As I do I can taste the chocolate on her lips I repeat this several more time. The arm that is supporting her back this whole time has also been caressing the back of her neck. The other one has been alternating between feeding her and caressing that sweet spots below her belly button. I know she's enjoying this because of how relaxed she is and the moaning sounds she's making. God, I love the sounds she makes. After I feed her the last strawberry I shift her so she is straddling me,her back to my front. My hands caress up and down her sides down to her knees and across the front of her, but never touching the key areas. I kiss up the back of her neck and over to her ear to nip and suckle on her lobe. Then I work my way down her neck to its base. As I start kissing and sucking my hands reach up to caress and gently massage her breast. I start nipping at her neck and lightly pinching her nipples and her moaning and mewling  gets louder.  Her back starts to arch, I bite down hard on her neck and pinch a nipple hard.  She screamed........

North and Luke woke from their dreams slowly nuzzling into their sleeping partners hair. The scent of bacon, chocolate, musk, and vanilla filling their senses. They opened their eyes to the realization that the other cuddle bunny was not Sang and their morning problem was larger than normal. They both yelled,"O,H**L NO.", and pushed away from the other. After landing in a heap on the floor you could hear a quiet chorus of grunts, groans, and f**k me's.

Downstairs Sang, Nathan, and Victor were just finishing up breakfast when a loud bang was heard coming from upstairs. Sang closes the camera app and in the sweetest most innocent voice she could muster said,"The boys are up."  Then the three of them busted out in a fit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoyed it.

The smut/smexy scenes were much harder to write than I thought they would be.

Please remember to vote and comments are welcome and read.