Broken Hearted

*Aphmau's POV*
I held Aaron's bandana in my hand. The tears rolled down my face. I didn't know what to do. It's been days since his death.
I looked at Lilith and gave her a sad smile. She laughed a little. I heard the door open and standing in the doorway was Katelyn.
She looked at me. "Aphmau you look awful."
"I'm...fine..." I said holding the bandana tighter.
She slammed her fist on the closest table. "No you're not! You aren't eating or sleeping! That's not showing ANY sign of you being fine!" She shouted. I looked up at her. She stormed out of the house, irritated. I didn't want to make her mad, but I did.
I unwrapped the bandanna and a piece of paper fell out of it. I picked it up and looked at it. It said:
"I'm sorry Aphmau... you were always in pain at the thought of not having Garroth around... I had to save him for you... if you read this... I'm not dead... I just didn't have the courage to face you after everything I just did" -Aaron

I held the paper tightly. Tears streamed down my face again. I silently cried for a few seconds longer. Then I whipped my eyes and cheeks.
"Zoey," I called her name.
"Yes Aphmau?" I requested that she takes care of Lilith for a little while. She was super excited, but asked why. I told her I had some business out of Phoenix Drop that needed to be handled. I grabbed Aaron's sword and bandanna.
I walked out of my house and I Garroth ran up behind me. "Aphmau..." I turned around to see Garroth crying.
I hugged him tightly. "It's not your fault and Aaron isn't dead. He's alive and in hiding."

Song: My Heart Is Broken