Sean Kinney~Alice In Chains

Me and my boyfriend, Sean Kinney of Alice in Chains have been dating for about four months now, and I have to say, he's the best. He's so loving, caring, and he cheers me up when I need it. In one word, he's: irreplaceable.

I came home from a long day of work to an empty house. Or, so I thought it was.

"Sean?!" I called throughout the house. No answer. I went down to the basement where his drum kit is. Deserted.
"Hmm..." I mumbled aloud. I jogged up to our bedroom and changed into something co comfy. I hopped on the couch, clicked on the TV, and started watching MTV. As I was watching, a pair of strong muscular hands gripped my shoulders softly. Followed by a kiss on the head. I smiled and turned around, seeing my dopey boyfriend looking down at me with a loveable grin. "You scared me sean. Did you get home just now?"

"Yeah." He said softly with another kiss. This time on the lips. Shit I know what he wants. The idiot is horny and wants sex. I grinned, now kneeling on the couch, looking up at him. I placed a hand on his bold chest and looked up into his brown eyes, filled with need and want. He moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth and he picked me up and carried me upstairs bridal style, never breaking the kiss.

He laid me on the bed smoothly and stripped off his shirt. I sat up and caressed my hand over his abs. He then kissed me and pulled my shirt off, laying on top of me and callousing my body with his smooth hands.

He pulled off of me and stood up, taking off his boxers and black shorts. I wiggled my shorts and underwear off, followed by my bra. He leaned down and kissed me. His member was pressed up against my sweet spot and he grinded slowly against me. He kissed my neck and I moaned. He peeled off of me and put a condom on. "You ready?" He asked hungrily. I nodded, biting my lip. He got back in between me and thrusted. I moaned loudly.

He grunted with every stroke. "Fuck you feel so good..." He said huskily.

I groaned in response. "Sean......." He moaned in return. He picked me up so I was on his lap, still grinding on his length. We looked straight into each other's eyes and kissed passionately. My hands were fumbling through his hair as his giant hands caressed my back. "I love you so much." He said.

I moaned even louder. "I love you too sean." I breathed. He laid me back down and fell on me as he came into the condom. We were panting like we ran a mile. I laid in his arms and he stroked my hair lovingly. "That was awesome babe."

A\N: Hey sorry I haven't updated it in awhile, I've been working on the other one. Comment and like if you liked this one!