Corey Taylor~Slipknot/Stone Sour

"Corey c'mon we're going to be late!" I screamed, hearing the second bell ring.

"Alright alright!" He yelled, finally catching up to me, but pulling my arm. He spun me around and pinned me against the wall.

"Oh corey don't do this now." I smirked. He eyed me up and down with this sweet grin on his face.

Me and Corey have been dating for about a year now. He was my guardian, Savior, and lustful lover. He was the light to my fire. His body was pressed against mine and I was pinned to the wall. His smell was intoxicating: Smoke and mint.

"Then maybe we should skip and go somewhere else." He said, still with that stupid grin.

I smiled and knew what he meant. We ran hand in hand out of our hell hole high school. We jumped into his Mustang and drove off laughing. Our hands were together on the stick shift as he drove. During the ride, he had the radio on and we sang to "Looks that kill" by Motley Crue all the way to his house.

We arrived at "Casa de Taylor" as Corey called it. We ran up to his bedroom hand in hand and nobody was home but us. He closed his room door and trapped me against his door.

I looked into his eyes as he whispered hotly into my ear, "We're alone now babe." He smirked, followed by him kissing from my ear down my neck. I was getting so turned on. I let out a soft moan just loud enough for him to hear. He let out a light laugh. He picked me up bridal style, never breaking the kiss and carried me to his bed. He laid me down like I was the gentilest thing he'd ever handled. He treated me like a true princess, never laid a finger on me, and is my prince charming. He kissed me like no tomorrow. He licked my lip, asking for permission, which I absolutely granted. We stopped and I looked up into his gentle blue eyes. "I love you Corey."

He smiled, leaned down, and whispered in my ear. "I love you more." I smirked. We discarded our clothing and he entered me. I groaned as he hit all the right spots. "Corey...."

I heard him chuckle a deep one, "You like that babe?" All I could do was moan in response and pleasure. He was the romanticist guy I'd ever been with. Wasn't rough, didn't rush, wasn't demanding. Just, smooth and gentle. And that's all I ever wanted in my life.

A\N: HOLY SHIT THIS SUCKED ASS. SORRY FOR IT SUCKING SO MUCH BUT IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR LIKE A WEEK AND THE TURN OUT WAS SUCKISH SO. I WILL WRITE ANOTHER COREY ONE SOON THAT IS SMUTIER.