He's Got Me (Niall Horan)

Alanna's POV

"Alanna wake up!" Niall shouted, straight into my ear. "Oww Niall. I'm awake!" I yelled back, hitting him playfully. "Today is your surprise, remember?" Niall asked. No, I don't remember! "Yeah, uhm where exactly are we going?" I asked, hopping out of bed. "A lot of places, love." Niall kissed my forehead.

A few hours later, we pulled up into a house. It was huge. "Well, I would like you too meet someone." Niall smirked. A beautiful girl stepped out. "Alanna, that's my sister. Her name is Alyssa." She looked so, royal. She had beautiful blonde hair and shining green eyes.

Niall stepped out of the car, running to his so called-- sister; and gave her a big hug. "Ni-Ni!" She yelled, squeezing him. I could tell we were gonna be best-friends. "Alyssa, c'mon, lets go." Niall said, guiding her to the car.

She sat in the back seat as Niall took off. "Hi, Alyssa." I said, staring at her in the rear-view mirror. "Hi, whatever your name is." Alyssa said. "Ally, don't be mean. This is Alanna." Niall said, kissing me. "Yuck, get a room." I laughed. Alyssa was pretty funny, and yes, I think we were already best friends. "I don't want your sister as my surprise." I pouted. "Oh her? That's not it."

"AND YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!" Alyssa shouted, pointing to Niall. We all laughed for hours, until we pulled up to another house. Oh my gawd.. No friggen way. "HARRY!" I yelled, jumping out of the car. I ran over to Harry and hugged him tightly. "Alanna!" he yelled, hugging me back.

"This is my girlfriend, Kaci." Harry said, wrapping his arm around a girl's waist. "Hi, Alanna." she said, waving. "Hey." I said. We all squished back into Niall's car. Harry was squished beside me, in one friggen chair. "Your surprise is on its way." Niall said, laughing.

Next of course, another house. "ZAYN!" Harry gasped, and of course there was Zayn's girlfriend, Jess. "Hey Kaci, Alanna and Alyssa!" Jess yelled, running and hugging each of us.

Then came Harry's cousin, Hannya. Then Louis' and his gf, Chloe. (My real name is Alyssa, but from the auditions another Alyssa auditioned. Oh and I'm lou's gf.) Then, Liam and his girlfriend, Kc, and then the surprise came.

"Oh my god, Niall. This place is.. AMAZING!" I yelled.

LIKED IT? no. Okay bye ;c