#8

CHLOE:

"The boys are having a party, sorta. Do you wanna go with me?" Louis asked nervously. "Yes!" Then, the boys walked in. "CHANGE OF PLANS!" Zayn yelled while carrying a bag of Nandos. "WERE HAVING THE PARTY HERE!" The girls walked in with them, excitedly grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. I really didn't know the house, and it was bigger than it looked. "We need to have the party here." Kc said. "WE NEED TO HAVE THE PARTY HERE... APPARENTLY." Alyssa repeated. "I heard her the first time!" I laughed. We ended up in a room full of perfume, dresses, makeup and any other girly thing you could ever think of.

"I'm doing Chloe's makeup!" Hannya yelled, pushing me into a chair. "I call her hair!" Alanna said while grabbing a hair tie. "Alyssa and Kaci pick the perfume!" KC Yelled, going through the dresses. And with that I was ready in about a minute. My hair was up in a ponytail, and my red lipstick was to be seen perfectly. I had a little bit of mascara and liquid eyeliner. I had a blue dress with one strap going across. "GOURGEOUS!" the girls screamed.

LOUIS;

My princess walked down those stairs, and I knew I was made for her. "You look stunning." I said while grabbing her hand. "Be honest. I look horrible and I know it." I looked at Chloe, then back at her face. "No, you look stunning. I'm being honest." I smiled. Then, all the girls came down. They all looked good, but not as good as Chloe. "Can I have this dance?" I asked, holding out my hand. "You may." Chloe grabbed my hand.

The music started and the lights when off. I put my hands on her waist while she put her hands around my neck. And from that we just kept dancing, like we were alone. I could feel her breath steaming against my cheek. "I love you." she said.