#9

I promise to make this chapter sort-of-long. I've been noticing how short my chapters are. GAHHH.

xx Lyss

*************************************************************

ALYSSA:

"James, I want you to meet the, well crew." I said, pushing him towards the car. "Get innnnn." I pleaded. I ran to the other side and hopped in. I told him the address and we arrived within minutes. I walked out to see Niall, Alanna, Kc, Kaci, Jess, Chloe, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Hannya and Harry. I jumped out of the car and hugged Niall. "You've seen me 2 days ago pig." he said, hugging me back. "Shut up Ni-Ni." I said, running back to James. "COME COME!" I yelled, pulling his arm. "Who's that?" Chloe asked. "He's my boyfriend." I smiled. "You didn't answer my question." James said. "I JUST DID WOMAN." I laughed. "I'm a guy." he said, smiling. "And his name is..?" Kc asked. "James um.. I don't know." I laughed. "James Tree." Chloe gasped and ran up to him. She hugged him tightly, not letting go. "I'm Chloe Tree." She yelled. "WHAT?" he picked her up and spun her around. "I thought you left, forever!"

"I came here because my baby Louis was moving so I had to go with him, duh." Chloe laughed. "Um, baby? Really Chlo?" I said, slapping her shoulder. "Owwwie." James laughed and hugged me. "So, wait a minute IS THAT ONE DIRECTION?" James ran over to them. "Yep.." Niall said, smiling. "And, Niall's my brother." I added. "Wow, can I be part of well the, crew?" James asked. "Sure." Liam said, pulling out a piece of paper. "Sign this, please, Mr...... James." James laughed. "Pen?" he asked. "Just a second." Liam pulled out a one direction pen. James signed it, smiling. "Thanks." We all laughed and decided to show James our, house.

We arrived at a huge mansion. "T-this...Yours?" he asked, running to the door. "Well, ours." Niall said. "W-wow.. Can we go inside?" James asked. We all nodded and showed him around. 5 Floors, all have bathrooms and bedrooms. When we were finished, James had to leave. "Bye guys!" James yelled, driving off. "That guy is crazy.." Harry said. "I know!' Hannya replied. We all laughed. We were pretty exhausted. "WHO WANTS FOOD?" Niall yelled, opening the fridge. "I do!" Harry, Liam, Hannya, Kc, Kaci and Louis said. Niall grabbed a bunch and threw them at everyone. "I don't know what you want." Niall said, smirking. "Ketchup, really Niall?" I asked, throwing the bottle at him. "HEEYYYYY, that was not nice." Liam said, pouting.

I ran upstairs and smiled. I grabbed the brush and combed my hair. I put it in a ponytail and then I took off my makeup, which I am ashamed that I wore it. I put on an overly big t-shirt with a pair of boxers. I crawled up in my bed and watched a few episodes of Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Big Bang Theory and How I Met your mother. Then, of course, as lazy as I am, I fell asleep.

The next morning, I was the first one to get up. I got in the shower, then when I was finished got dressed, ate, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and just sat down and watched movies. "Alyssa? Awake at.... 6:20?" Harry asked, jumping beside me. "Well yeah, I mean, yeah." Harry laughed. "So, do you want something to eat, love?" Harry asked. "Sure, but you don't have to go." I smiled, hugging Harry. "Don't worry, I wanted to grab a bite anyways." I told him what I wanted, then he left. "Alyssa?" Liam whispered, crawling on the couch. "Hi Leeyummmm." I held the 'M' for like, 2 minutes. "Morning." he said, slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Payne."