#5

Hey my fellow directioners >:] I would love to dedicate each chapter to someone, so just comment down and I might pick you (: Keep voting my sexy peoples. WHO DO YOU SHIP? I ship AlaAll, ChLouis and JaLyssa. <3 Thank yew for reading this, it means the world to me!

xoxo Alyssa xoxo

*****************************************************************************************

ALYSSA:

I met up with James, and he looked like a God.  "Hey, Alyssa." James said. "Hey. Where are we going?" I asked, smiling. "Surprise." James smiled and linked his arm with mine. We hopped in his car. "Please tell me where we're going?" I pleaded. I looked at him with puppy eyes. "I said it was a surprise!" James laughed.

We arrived at a place, looked similar to an apartment, but with a mix of a restaurant. "What's this?" I asked, pointing to the aparsturant. (new word baby) "This, is my house." James said, grabbing my hand and running to the building. "I've done something, special for you." he said. We hopped in the elevator. James pressed floor '5' and soon enough, we were standing at his door.

I looked around his house. "This is gorgeous!" I said. "Not as gorgeous as you." James said, holding my waist and pulling me close. "James I- do you really mean it?" I said, putting my arms around his neck. "Yes princess." he said. I was so close that our noses touched. "James, I- I think I love you." I said, leaning closer.

And BOOM. I ended up kissing him. Yeah, that's right. Me! But, it wasn't an ordinary kiss. Nuh Uh. It was deep and passionate, I felt like James owned me. "I love you." James said, whispering into my ear. "I love you too."

We sat at the table, eating, drinking and laughing. I felt like, you know, that weird feeling of pleasure that you get in your tummy? Almost like, your nervous and happy in one? I knew I was going to be James' princess, and he would be my prince. "I know we only met, but Alyssa, will you be my girlfriend?" James asked, holding my hand.

I was speechless, probably like Alanna when Niall proposed. I took a deep breath, thought about it and then, I had my answer.

**************************************************************************************************

A little short, yeah but, this time I want you guys to decide. Should they date? Comment ^-^

xoxo Alyssa xoxo