#4

ALYSSA:

I feel that I need to go outside for once. I mean, I'm really not that outgoing. I like to stay inside, cuddle up in my bed, watch movies while eating popcorn. And really, I always do that; and I'm really getting tired of it. I grabbed my purse, slipped on my shoes and walked outside.

I walked down the sidewalk. Then, I got a text. From Niall, saying that he just got engaged. WAIT *WHAT? I didn't really know the girl, so why marry her? Sisters always need to approve. GOD DAMN IT NIALL. Then, I spotted a guy.

Not an ordinary guy. A very cute guy. He was like, the older version of Louis. To Be Honest, I have an ittybitty-tinywiney-littlewitle crush on Louis. Hey, I said tiny. I really hate Chloe. That son of a.... dog? I really want Louis. Every time they kiss I wanna hurl.

I walked up to the guy, that looked like Louis. "Hi, I'm Alyssa." I said, smiling. "I'm James." he said. "So, uhm, do you wanna hang out, get some coffee?" I asked James. "Sure, starbucks is just up ahead." So, us two, walked about 12 minutes just to get to starbucks.

I actually enjoyed the time, "Do you wanna maybe, do something tomorrow?" James asked, laughing. "I would love too." I said. "Well then, ma' lady, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and walked home. James was so adorable.

JAMES:

Now, all I need to do is, break up with my girlfriend, Angelique. So, I texted her. And her reaction was priceless. I laughed so hard. "Okay." she said. But, really, Alyssa is probably my dream girl. Close to my princess. She's just so pretty. I really want her.

I fell asleep in a matter of time. It was the second place that made me happy. When I woke up the next day, I immediately got ready. I put on a plain white shirt, black jeans and my red Jordans. I was ready for our so called, 'date.'

****************************************************************************************

Short right? It's just I'm working on a new story. yeyeyee. k bye.