#6

HANNYA:

I woke up to the sound of screaming. It sounded like Kc. Of course, I was only in underwear and a bra, so basically it was like a whole morning routine. I slipped on one of Harry's dirty shirts and a pair of his boxers. I tied my hair in a messy bun and took the elevator to the '6th' floor. And of course, Liam was shouting and so was Kc. Kc was crying too. "STOP!" I yelled, pushing Liam towards the wall.

"THIS IS UNEXEPTABLE. NO VIOLINCE IS PERMITTED IN THIS HOUSEHOLD." I said, sounding like a strict mother. "Gosh mother." Liam said. "This is no way to settle a problem." I said, running to Kc. I put one arm around her shoulder and the other hand on her face. "Shhh, shh little Kc." I laughed. "Your hand tastes like crap." Kc said, pushing my hand away.

"We need to settle this." I said, grabbing Kc's arm and Liam's. I walked them over to the couch, Kc on the left and Liam on the right. "Tell me while your mad." I said, pointing to Liam. "Well, I was looking through her phone pictures, when I saw one with her and another guy!" Liam said, clenching his fist. "No, Liam. That guy was you, little dweeb!" Kc said, picking up her phone.

"Let me see both your phones." I said, putting my hands out. I scrolled through pictures on Kc's phone. "Its that one." Kc said, pointing to Kc and another guy kissing. I scrolled through Liam's phone and found the same picture. "BAM." I said, handing both of them back their phones.

I was pretty tired, but I needed to see my cousin, Harry. So, I ran to the elevator and pressed '4'. I ended up in the messiest room you could ever possibly be in. "Harry?" I asked, stepping on piles of clothes. "BOO!" He yelled, jumping out from his closet. "HARRY WHAT THE-" Harry laughed. "No cursing Hannya." He said, jumping towards me. I hugged him tightly. "I missed my little cuz." Harry said, ruffling my hair.

"Hey is that my shirt? And my boxers?" Harry said. "Uhm, no?" I answered. "Haha very funny." Harry smiled. "Well, I had no other clothes. Kc and Liam were fighting so I was in a rush." I laughed. "So you put on my clothes?" Harry smiled. "I was only wearing underwear in a bra." I loved being a celebrity's cousin. It was the best.