#11

LIAM:

. I went outside for a walk. After all, it was a beautiful day. I went to starbucks, where I usually go in the morning. I went to the counter, and I saw a girl. She was an old friend when we were kids. Then we lost contact. "Hi." I said, nervously. "Oh, hey!" she said back. "I remember you!" We both ordered and sat down. "So, how's life?" I asked her. She was beautiful. Blonde hair, and blue eyes that glowed in the sun.

We talked for hours, about the most weirdest things. We exchanged numbers and then we walked outside. We talked and talked again, and then we left. "So Blaire," I said nervously. "Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Blaire nodded, and I went home. I laid next to Kc and smiled. "Stop smirking and go to bed." she laughed. "Night." I said back to her. She dozed off.

I woke up the next morning, and Kc was gone. She must of been eating, or outside. I got up and went outside. We were planning to go to the pool. I went to the pool at met up with Blaire. She looked amazing. This time, she had the tips of her hair dyed blue. "Wow, you look amazing.." I say.

BLAIRE:

"Wow, you look amazing." I blushed. He was too cute. "Thanks, so do you." We climbed into the water and talked. It was the best day of my life. I splashed him. "Water fight, on!" Liam shouted. He splashed water on me, it turned into a water battle. We were soaking wet. We stopped and started swimming. We had a swimming race, and he talked to a couple of other guys. Then I saw 4 other guys come around the corner.

"This is Blaire." Liam told them. It was Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn. "Hi.." I smiled. "Hey." They said back. Liam went out of the water and sat on a chair. I went up to Liam. "Aren't you coming back in?" I asked him. "Yeah, just a second." He took a breath and dove in. I dove in after him. I then stared face to face with him. He got closer, and our lips touched. "Liam!? What are you doing!" I yell. I get out of the water.

I wrap myself in a towel and run home. I couldn't let him cheat on Kc. I started to cry and reached home. I slammed my door shut and went to my room. I wiped my tears and showered. I then changed into a white 1D shirt and pajama pants. I went to sleep. I couldn't get it off my mind.

KC:

I place my lips on my good friend Hayden's lips. They move in a soft rhythm nicely. I didn't want to tell Liam. I couldn't. I don't know why I cheated on him anyways. I guess we weren't right for eachother. It made me feel unpredictable. Then I heard Liam yell "STOP!" I stopped and gasped. "Liam its not what it looks like.." I said, scared. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU! GO PACK YOUR STUFF AND DONT EVER COME BACK!" Hayden's hands moved along my waist.

"Stop.." I whispered. I chased Liam. "Please, I'm sorry!" I yelled. "Save it. Go pack." I listened, crying, I did it. I was kicked out. No more fame.

LIAM:

I knocked on Blaire's door. She answered. "I'm so sorry." I say. "Its okay.." She said sadly. "Can I come in?" I ask. She moved out of the way, and I sat on the couch with her. "Me and KC are over." I said. "I'm sorry. I knew she would hurt you." Blaire says. She goes to the kitchen and makes tea. We then watch Mean Girls. I sit with her on the couch, my arm wrapped around her shoulder. I then look her in the eyes.

"You're beautiful." I say. I then start to kiss her, loosing it.

 _____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Blaire is based on my cousin, the story is dedicated to her so go check out her story its amazing. Thanks ILY guys☻♥♥

-Alyssa♥