Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I woke up before whoever Mey-Rin came to get me. I don't want anyone to see me transform until I feel safe here, or had to run, or just did it on accident. I transformed and laid back in the bed to make it look like I was still sleeping.

In a few minutes, a red-haired woman wearing glasses and maid dress came to wake me up.

"It's time to wake up, yes it is." She squeaked. I bounced right up, scaring the poor girl.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly

"Oh, that's okay mis-"

I cut her off saying: "Please, don't call me miss."

"I'm sorry. Oh dear! I almost forgot! My name is Mey-Rin, and I have your uniform, yes I do!." Mey-Rin handed me a black dress with a white apron and a white headband.

"Thank you," I said, I went and changed in the bathroom. When I was done I left the bathroom to ask Mey-Rin about what I need to do for the day, but Mey-Rin wasn't there.

Damn, I thought, Now I have to wander around someplace I've never been or wait for who knows how long for her to come back!

I decided to just wait, figuring that someone will have to come find me eventually.

Sebastian knocked on the door around an hour after Mey-Rin left. I was sitting on the bed and staring into space.

"(Y/N), What are you doing?"

Sebastian was standing in my line of sight, but I didn't notice him until he gently tapped my shoulder.

"Huh? Sorry. I was just thinking."

"Alright, then. I can see Mey-Rin had to have been here, as you've got your uniform, but why are you not doing any chores?"

"Mey-Rin left while I was changing. So I decided to wait instead of walking around getting lost."

"Alright, follow me then." He left the room and I followed. He leads me into a kitchen with a blonde man trying to cook with a flamethrower. I hid behind Sebastian.

"Bardroy!" Sebastian calm-yelled (you know when someone is really mad but doesn't yell at you, so they just calmly talk to you but you still know they're yelling at you)

"What?" Bard questioned

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I had a lot of food to cook and it would take a long time so-"

"Enough, at least you didn't blow anything up, this time." Sebastian turned to me, eyes closed and smiling. "This is Baldroy, the cook." A honey-haired boy with gardening gloves entered the room. "Good timing Finny. (Y/N) this is Finny the gardener, and since you met Mey-Rin already, you have now met all the servants."

Only three for this huge house?

"Nice to meet you miss," Finny said

"Nice to meet you too, Finny, but don't call me miss."

"Okay!"

I was set to dust in the recreation room. After only thirty minutes Sebastian came to find me.

I wonder what he wants? I thought

"I have some things to ask you about," he said "just standard for new servants."

"Um, okay?" I responded

"What skills do you have?"

"I can cook decently, sew, andturnintoacat." I rushed out the last part without thinking.