1

Vicki POV

I sat on my bed listening to rap music as my mom walked in.

"Mom. how many fucking times do i have to tell you. Knock on the damn door."

"sorry honey, i have to find something."

I rolled my eyes. Everyday. 6 pm. Fuck you mom.
Mom opened the closet and pulled out my 'emergency box' i made for my self everytime in a bad mood, sad, or on my period. There's loads of candy, dvds, tea and hot coco packets, my teddy bear named Boo, my memory books with my friends, old dvds when i was younger, and books my dad wrote.

"My friends are coming over to talk about Christi's divorce i need the tea bags."

"mom No! i payed that shit for myself."

"I'll pay you back."

"No you never payed me back."

"Fine. Here's $40, i'm taking half of your tea though." Mom handed me two twenties and took a handful of my tea bags and walked out the door.

I sighed and put the money in the box.
Dad knocked on the door. Finally someone in this family who listens.

"Let yourself in." I turned on the tv.

"Hey pumpkin." Dad pulled out my vanity chair.

'Pumpkin' he calls me cause i was born in the fall and when i was little i was obsessed of mom's pumpkin pie she would always make.

"Whats gucci." I laughed.

"That's the whitest thing i've ever heard you say this month." He laughed even harder. Dad was one of the 'cool' dads you'll ever meet. He's not like mom, who is the most clumiest, dumbest mom you will ever know, but he knows like all the jokes we talk about in school.

"Last year of highschool starting tomorrow right?"Dad looked at my laptop. Fetty was playing.

I nodded, "last year of hell."

"Hell starts in college..have you thought of what you will be going to?"

"Yeah, probably UNC or Molloy in New York."

"What studies?"

"I dont know yet, but i want to be either a professional volleyball player, or a dermatologist."

"Volleyball sounds nice...but i think becoming someone with medical shit, you can buy as many pumpkin spice lattes as you want."

"That's what i have in mind."I chuckled.

Another knock was heard and Dad got up to open it. It was mom. What the fuck? Somethung isnt right.

"Tyler, he got the job." Mom said out of breath. She probably ran up the stairs. Thats a first. Go mom. (mention the sarcasm)

"What job?" I asked.

"Babysitter. Jace's babysitter, and may be yours too." Mom smirked.

"Mom im not a five year old with tantrums, I a bitch. Theres a difference."I crossed my arms., "How long have you guys been planning this?"

"about a month. You have to focus on your studies. I want you to get that scholarship for whatever college you want to go."Mom wrapped her arm around my waist. thats was the most smartest thing ive ever heard my mom said.

"Wow thanks. and who's this babysitter?"I leaned on my wall.

"Ethan Dolan i believe?" Dad crossed his eyebrows and looked at Mom. She nodded. "Yeah, Ethan...Ethan Dolan." She smiled.

I couldn't believe of what i just fucking heard. The king of the jocks at my school, is going to babysit every fucking day oh my lord.

"E-ethan dolan? As in Ethan Grant Dolan who has a twin brother." I said with my eye wide.

"Yeah, so, what? He's pretty cute and such a gentleman."Dad laughed.

"You'll find out soon. I need to go to bed. Fuck i have a long day tomorrow." I sighed.

"Aren't you gonna meet him?" Mom asked.

"What? he's in the house?"

Ethan's POV

"What? He's in the house" I heard Vicki freak. I laughed to myself quietly and heard footsteps from the kitchen.
It was the boy i had to babysit i rolled my eyes. "Hello. Im Jace Alana." The boy said as he sat across from me on the chair.

"hey, Im Ethan."

"You look scary." He points at my jawline.

"I can protect you from all the bad with these bad boys." I touched my sharp jawline. All the girls love this natural feature.

"MOM HE'S A JOCK." I heard shouting.

"Vicki! not all jocks or whatever you just said are mean." I heard Naomi snap Vicki.

Go naomi.

"Sorry Naomi but I have to agree with Vicki on this one. She's right."I heard the dad.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me in the ass. I need the money.

Naomi sighed. "You know what, lets just find out and how it goes tomorrow. Before you go to bed, i want you guys to inteoduce yourselves."

holy shit. i wasnt expecting that. I look like a piece of shitty crap.

Vicki's POV

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Fine, but i realy need to go to bed."

"Thank you."

I hopped down the stairs and saw him. Ethan. with that strand of blue hair. Thats something new He was wearing some white sweatpants with a sweatshirt saying our school name.
Ethan got a little cuter over the summer i thought. stop it Vick. no feelings for a fuckboy.

"Hey." A deep raspy voice coming from behind. I snapped back into reality and turned around. He was really tall, and jawline looking like it could chop up some food for me. hahaha.

"Hi." He stared into my eyes, "Soo youre my new babysitter?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hahah. I have to babysit two babies?"

this will be fun

"Im not a baby!!" Jace laughed.

vote for more!
-parker