23

Ethan's POV

i never received texts or tweets from twitter when Grayson came back home.

"Yeoo Gray. How did it go?"

"swell. she played with my hair as we talked." He smiles.

"bro. Back off shes mine. Please dont even start junior year all over again."

"she already friendzoned me like a couple of months ago. its aight." Gray sits on the couch lazily and tries grabbing the controller that was on the coffee table but he couldnt reach it.

"but do you mind if i fuck her once?" He smirks and looks at me.

I give him a look and he starts laughing.

"ohh just like the golden days man."

I hesistate to say something he hates so much.

"CHOKE ME DADDY!" I yell out and run upstairs.

"ETHAN!"

-

I walk into the school entrance and i see everyone staring at me. I was confused for a second but then i realised what had happened.

The speakers were on and the principal's voice boomed through the quiet hallways.

"This is Principal speaking. Ethan dolan, Grayson Dolan and Victoria Alana, please see me after third period. Thank you."

I see Ari come out of the girls bathroom, on her phone smiling. I feel the rage of anger inside me as she passes by without looking up.

"poor E-tee-wee-tee." I hear her say as shes about to turn the corner. I slam my locker door shut to let her know she heard me.

I hear her laughing while her clogs clicked on the ground.

Without Vicki, Ari is nothing.

I chuckle and headed to the office.

Vicki and Grayson were sitting on the smaller chairs in front of the Principal's desk.

"Mr. dolan you have finally came."

I shrug and i look at my girl. She has a straight face and did not move from her chair. She stood up straight, and her elbows resting on the arm rest.

Grayson's jaws were clenched and his vain was popping on the side of his neck. I stand behind them all hunched n shit like i didnt care.

"its funny how exposure can spread in seconds-"

"Isn't the media so great?" Vicki cuts him off.

"Quite great i should say" Grayson adds in.

The principal takes a deep breath.

"I am not interfering with your personal lives, i just wanted to ask if any of you know who created that fake school gossip account on Twitter."

Grayson looks at me and i give him a look. We stay quiet and Vicki responds.

"Well, before i had a huge argument with my bestfriend, nobody had anything against me. For all i know, i think Ari is trying to get revenge on me by sabotaging my media life."

"Ari? Ari Vegas?"

"She doesnt have close friends but me."