14

The picture above is making me wanna cut (a) bitch(es) right now. Seriously the girls who lied to the poor fan, please leave the fandom. They are not yours, stop being nasty selfish hoes. I really want to help in any way so she could meet the twins without those people. Many fan accounts have heard about this on instagram and i really hope the twins notice cause this is just freaking messed up.

Vicki's POV

That felt soo weird like i wanted more. I walked into the bathroom and look at my neck. It was all pink and a small hickey was left. This boy is just so mysterious i rolled my eyes.

I came out and went to my room to change.
I pulled out my comfy pjs and smelled my school clothes i wore today. This fucking stinks. I stepped into the shower and thought about Chase. He hit puberty like a freaking airplane crashing into my face. He wears contacts now, more muscle, facial hair. I turned off the shower and grabbed my clothes but realized my underwear is on the bed.
It wouldnt hurt if i asked ethan to get it for me. I mean, he's seen me before. I only have one towel and its too risky to go outside...

"ETHAN!!" I yelled from my lungs.

"BABY!?" He yelled back, walking up the stairs.

"C-can you get me my underwear." I blushed.

"Can i join in with you?" He asked from the door.

"No, i just finished taking a shower, you missed the show." I laughed.

"Since i missed the show, ill choose the underwear myself."

"-no!" I groaned, smiling.
Pretty hot.

"This will look so good on you!!" I heard him with this amazement in his voice.

"I hope it's sarcasm!!" I laughed and opened the door slightly, so only the hands could fit. I saw a huge hand holding a black lacey thong.

I stood there frozen, thinking that he was gonna come in.

"Baby will you wear this for me?" I heard him shyly ask.

"i mean, that really looks nice."

"And looks even hotter when you try it on!" Ethan poked his head out which made me jump.

My hair was the one that was wrapped in the only towel i had. I was naked and bare and he fucking popped his head out.

"Yumma." He laughed trying not to look at me.

I rolled my eyes and put on the thong he gave me and the rest of my clothes. He leaned in behind me, i felt his hard junk touch my inner thigh. I look at us on the mirror and Etgan smirked.

"I have this 'fan' account where i post regular selfies and all with my friends etc, all the kids in our school follow me. You wanna be on the gram?" He pulled out his phone.

"Im ugly as f-"

"liar. Why are all girls liars? They are so beautiful like honestly, boys who cant see their different beauties are just stupid. They're loss." Ethan ranted.

This literally made my night. "I love you." I faced him cupping his cheecks with my soft hands. He lifted me up, sitting on the bathroom sink locking his eyes into mine. He smiled. "I missed that."

"I loveeee youuu." I smiled back. This boi.

"I love youuuuuuu more."

"No. I love you more from pluto and back."

"I love you from the next parallel universe and back. You cant beat that."

I laughed, digging my face into his chest. "I love you from the next parallel universe and 24/7 which probably take like a billion years, go infinity and beyond....beat that?"

"Finally my babygirl wins."

We both leaned in for a kiss on the lips and i didnt realize Ethan took a pic of us.

"Going on my snapp..."

"ethan!! Your fans!" I grabbed his phone and ran out the bathroom door.

"VICKI!" He raced out laughing.

I almost slid and fell down the stairs with my socks and ran across the house from Ethan laughing. He caught up with me and grabbed me from the waist lifting me high up in the air. Jace ran up and hugged ethan's legs behind. We all laughed.

"I love you ethan!!" Jace squealed and jumped up and down.

"I love you more." Ethan lifted him up and put Jace on his shoulders.

the door bell rang. "Thats the sushi!" I fixed myself up.

Or at least it was.

I counted the money before i opened the door but it swong open right in front of me.
"What the fuck-"

A pair of lips smash into mine. It felt a wholeee lot different. It wasnt as smooth as Ethan's, it could only mean one thing. (Hotline bling)

"Carter? What the fucking fu- how do you find me- did you just kiss me?" He pulled me outside, closing the door.

"I miss you so much. I miss my vinnie."

"Vinnie, i mean Vicki." Stacey chuckled
Everyone laughed while my eyes filled with tears.

"My name is Vicki you stupid prick." I slapped his face. He took my hands and gripped them tightly. "ETHAN!" I screamed out.

A car stops and out comes Grayson. He walks, storming in front of Carter and I. He pushes Carter harshly on the grass and swung the first punch. "Grayson! Please." I tried getting him up from Carter. His body remained where it was. I couldnt see this. This is happening infront of my house, my lawn, the neighbors can see what the hell is happening at this moment.

The front door swings open and out comes Ethan joining in the punches and kicks. I ran inside to get Jace and my phone. I picked him up and lead him into my room. I dialed mom and dad's contact and of course they didnt answer.

911 911!!

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Theres a fight on my lawn please someone stop this i cant.." My voice trembles.

"what is your address? We will send an ambulance and police right away."

I told where i lived and quickly ran to the front.

Loud punches and kick and Carter's face was covered in blood.

"Please stop..." I fell onto the ground. The surroundings were dizzy and everything else became silent.

"VICKI!!"

i hope yall liking the story so far -P