9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE 8/18 FANGIRLS!!! its my birthday too (merry christmas) HAHHAAH

S/o @highoffjuwany for the request of update

Ethan's POV

Stacey still cant keep her hands off of me.
She came up to me when i was at my locker waiting for Vicki to come and she had 'something important' to tell me.

"I cant tell you here." She said holding my hand, grasping it. I think i lost my blood circulation. I rolled my eyes. "Is this something about our relationship cause i know it is over and i dont want to hear another question about you and me."

"Its not that. Its, about the abortion."she pulled me into a janitor's closet and giggled.

SHIT.

Flashback
Stacey and I have been dating for like months and for our 5th anniversary, she took me to a club and she was stripping. All the guys were staring at her throwing amounts of cash onto her. I kinda got jealous cause i felt like she was the one. I dragged her into some random room with a desk and you know what we did. Plus, i had over 5 glasses of tequila, and we were unprotected. My lil guy was like a whole other person, i couldnt control.

Which brings us a month later. Stacey has been staying at home a lot and i didnt know she was throwing up. 'Cramps' she called it. But i got suspicious when she wasnt answering her calls and left her texts on read for a day. I had a spare key to her house and as i walked up the stairs, there was a nasty smell of vomit in the air. "Stace?" I knocked on the bathroom door. Inheard her hurling and the shit coming out of her mouth.
"E-ethan..." I heard a sink go off, "i think im pregnant."

- weeks later

Everyone knew about it. Everyone was disgusted including the teachers. Vicki wasnt one of them but im glad she doesnt know. I guess all the popular kids knew it and spread the rumour in a breath. At the time i didnt care what people think about us, except for my parents but Stacey did. She was bullied by her so called friends and teachers. Even the principal was disappointed. Finally her parents found out and took out of school for literally months trying to kill the baby. I actually wanted to become a father. We had no contact whatsoever while she was gone. When she came back her attitude changed. She dyed her hair a little darker, had more a fake face from all the makeup and her outfits were literally frisky and slutty. She acted everyday like she was on her period or like Regina George. She told me the baby was fighting to live from all the pills she took to kill it. Unbelievably she got her popularity back, her stomach had a big lump on it, and everyone thought she actually wanted ut and they started treating her like she won a battle with cancer. She hung out with a lot of my friends including Grayson, making me feel like im not in this world. She treated me like shit. She spread a rumour that i wanted the abortion and never willing to have a family.
Until i meet Vicki.

"Ethan baby were you listening to me?"Stacey non stop twirling her hair. She was never like this.

"Go straight to the point."

"The baby is still living. Ethan i want be with you. This is a big step for us."

"Us? We were never an 'us' until you came back. I dont want to be with you ever again cause you know why? You made me feel i was invisible the whole junior year. You know theres this thing called single parent. You really dont need me. Theres someone else im seeing. " I tried opening the door to get out.

"So who's this new girl? Trying to take my spot? Ethan we are this close! You always wanted to become a father." Stacey laughed.

"I want to become a father. But not a father of this." I opened the door and walked away.

"So its that Vicki girl that's making your head spin." Stacey yelled down the hall.

I stopped in my tracks. Yes it is Vicki but i dont want you to get in the fucking damn way.
"Yes. And guess what? Shes so much better than you!" I yelled back and tried texting Vicki. I roamed around the hallways asking if they saw my girl but they didnt. I sighed and went to Vicki's locker and hoped if she stopped by. The corner of my eye i spotted Grayson waiting outside of the girl's bathroom. Hes probably waiting for all the girls to come out and take his new one in and fuck.

Out came Ari and Vicki. Holy mother fucker what the flyinsgjskdsk. What the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac is he doing with her? I wanted to approach him and back he fuck off but he knows how to win our battles. Telling her what i did last year. I just watched them talk and Vicki cheesin. What does she see in him? I know we are identical twins but, doesnt she knows hes a fucking fuckboy?

"What is Grayson and Vicki doing? Is she cheating on you?" Stacey walked to me and watched them too still TWIRLING HER FUCKJNG HAIR. I am on the urge to yank that shit off.

I felt my head boil and my vain on my neck popping. How could she do this to me? I treated her so well- did she see me and Stacey? I watch her lean onto Grayson's chest and smile. He kissed her on the forehead and slid his hand holding hers. That's my thing. This isnt like Grayson? What the fucking hell is wrong with him? Grayson usually grabs every girl he sees butt and pulls her into from empty random room and have a quick fuck. But this time, they were actually talking.

Sigh. She has a lot of explaining to do when she gets home. A lot.

Sorry for short chapter! I was celebrating today w my fam so maybe ill try updating what happens next tomorrow! Until next time :) PEACE