8

Thank you for 1k reads!! Vote for more -P
I still wonder whats in those bags? Tossed and turned all night kept me thinking of all the possibilities of what could be in it. There were 5 stuffed up duffle bags in the living as i can remember. Was it money? Nah it couldnt cause i know my parents would never steal. Tools? My dad was never a mechanic. Dead bodies?...okay this is getting out of hand. I looked at my alarm clock it read 5:40 am. I guess i should get ready for school. I can finally do something on my hair! Although its Monday.

6:30 am
"Morning pumpkin." Dad poured himself a fresh brew of coffee.

I was about to say something about his meeting last night but he cut me off. Odd. "You woke up earlier than you usually do. Something wrong?" He took a sip.

"..no, uh can i have some?" I walked over to the cabinets and took out a coffee bottle to go and a hazelnut creamer.

I stood there excessively drinking my coffee awkwardly trying to think of a topic we could talk about.

"Dad?"

"you know uhm, Ethan- hes a really good babysitter."

"Oh really?", Dad looked at me and slouched on the counter, "you like him?"

"Yes. I actually wanted to tell you that i uhm. Like him more than you know, a uh friend." I stutter and sighed. I really want this to work.

"He looks good to me." Dad chuckled.

My head shot up and i felt a smile growing on my face. "R-really?" I smiled. Cheesin' too hard my jawline would probably turn into like his.

"Of course. Why, you thought we didnt like him? Then why would we choose him as our babysitter?" He looked at me like duh.

I stood there just smiling. This is such great news. "Im gonna get ready for school. Thanks dad." I ran up the stairs almost slipping on every stair cause thats the life i have.
Although its monday i actually want to look nice. No more sweats and long ass tee shirts anymore. I pulled out my curling iron and curled the tips of my hair to make it loose and hairsprayed it. I layed out a cute knitted cardigan with a pair of comfy skinny light washed jeans with a 'Harvard' maroon loose crop top. Suddenly, i got a snapchat from Ethan.

Ethan- hey babe

- mornin

Ethan- want me to pick you up?

- no thanks, ari usually picks me up.

Ethan- okay see you later baby

- byee

I walked towards my vanity and stared at myself. Puffy red eyes, major acne, no eyebrows. Now i dont wanna look too fake. I sighed and opened my makeup box and pulled out a concealer and started applying.

Ethan's POV

Today is the day I will actually look good. Not, for some fake ass bitches but for Vicki. I really want to impress her that im not those type of guys where i take advantage and use her. I cant believe i actually pressed the alarm clock for once. Usually Gray wakes me up. I fixed my hair and shaved my growing beard and brushed my teeth. What does a guy wear to impress? "MOM" i jokly panicked to get her attention.
"WHAT HAPPENED." She ran up the stairs out of breath.

I laughed, "what does a guy wear to school that isn't like you know, jocky?" I sat on the bed.

"Omg! Mom and son time!! But seriously ethan i came all the way from the basement washing your underwear. You really need to learn." Mom chuckled.

"Okay okay. I'll learn from Gray, i just want to impress this girl..."

"Lets see whats in your closet."

Vicki's POV

After a dreadful smack of makeup on my face i was ready out the door. Ari was waiting outside at the front. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to put on my shoes. Then the bitch comes in. "You're wearing makeup?" Mom asked standing behind me chopping up some celery or some shit im not gonna eat for dinner.

"Yeah. Im trying to you know, try something new this year," i tried to explain to her quickly, she just stood with a blank face. "A change for once."'i rolled my eyes.

She smiled and nodded. "Have a great day at school. Get those boys!"

I already got one.

---------
"Who's this guy you're trying to impress." Ari smirked as she texted away on her phone while i pulled out my books for the morning.

"Someone." I closed my locker door, "im gonna go find him."

"Wait! I gotta you know put this on snap." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.
I was coming upon Ethan's locker hallway until i saw a girl. A brunnette girl talking to Ethan, holding his hand. He closed his locker door as she dragged him to a janitors closet. I could feel my face burning up in anger and tears filling up but i blink them away quickly and walked toward Ari. "Soo, where is the lucky guy?" She looked around.

where was the lucky guy.

"He uh didnt come to school today- lets go to the bathroom." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the nearest bathroom.

---
"Vicki!! Dont wash your makeup just yet!" Ari stopped me before i splashed my face like those Neutrogena commercials that are on tv.

"Why? Wearing makeup today was useless." I wiped a tear from my face.

"They may be some boys who were looking at you this morning as we were walking down the halls." Ari pulled out her 'emergency mascara'.

I can make Ethan jealous. Though it hurts to see him all mad. Whatever. I took time to get ready and this what the shit he gets.

"Youre right. Ari do your magic."

As she was doing her work, i got a text from ethan.

Ethan- where are you?
Read 7:47 am

Ethan- youre gonna leave me on read i see how it is.
Read 7:48 am

Ethan-Victoria what the fuck answer already
Read 7:49 am

Jerk.

After Ari made me turn into a Kylie Jenner model, we walked out the door and Grayson was waiting outside. Grayson. Ethan's twin brother he never told me about.

"Hey baby." His bad boy voice whispered into my ear sent chills down my spine.

"Hey." I shyly smiled. The corner of my eye i saw Ethan with that brunette bitch staring at us. She was twirling her hair trying to get his attention but haha it wasnt working at all.
I leaned in onto his chest as he kissed my forehead. "Ethan never told me how you can turn boys by a smile." He looked into my eyes. I smiled and let out a laugh. I could sense Ethan's vain on his neck was poppin, this is working.

The bell rung and everyone started walking to their classes. "Can i take you to class?" He slid his hand to hold mine. Slick. Slickity slick slick. Nice Grayson.
I nodded and squeezed his hand. I looked at Ethan and he was also hold the bitch's hand walking towards us. He bumped his shoulder to Grayson's which made Gray flinch.

"Grayson are you okay?" I massaged his shoulder, making Ethan turn his head back to us.

"Im more than okay when youre here." He lifted my chin up with his thumb and kissed my nose.

Hes so unpredictable.

After school is going to be a nightmare.