22

I come back running into my house and locking myself in my room. I created a fake twitter acc as the 'school gossip account of new jersey _____ (the school name)'and followed everyone in our school. Once i got almost about 300 followers, i finally made a post of Gray and Vicki kissing and hugging.

'Vicki Alana cheating on Ethan Dolan with his brother??'

I dont tag anyone and the retweets and comments start filling in.

@steph ohmygod wtf @vickial you slut

@jujujuila @ethdol8 BREAK UP WITH THAT HOE

@ariiiiii @graydol47 of course it had to be gray.....

I laugh to myself and i watch Vicki's followers decrease from 600 to 50.
What a loser.

Ethan's POV

beep.

Beep beeep.

Beep beep beep wake the fuck up beep beep beep

"SON OF A BITCH." I throw my phone across the living room, thinking it broke in half and stopped vibrating.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

UGHHH i groan and i vigorously grab my cracked phone from the floor and looked at my notifications.

'Vicki Alana and Grayson Dolan secretly dating??'

'Ethan Dolan, stop dreaming!!'

'Grayson Dolan, the fuckboy needs to know when to stop!'

I open the twitter app and i see my brother kissing Vicki. I expanded the photo to get a closer look. She was kissing him back.

No. fucking. Way.

"WHAT THE SHIT!" i throw my phone at the wall. It made a dent and the phone obviously broke this time.

The front door opens and i spin myself around.

Vicki walked in all sweaty and chugging her water bottle down.

"man what a workout." She tried catching her breath. She saw me and smiled.

"you finally woke up." She heads to the kitchen and opens a granola bar.

"Check your tweets please." I tried to keep my anger low. It's not her fault. It's Grayson's.

Although i should be mad at her for kissing him back.

#twinproblems.

"My phone died. Imma go charge it when i take a shower. My leg muscles are sore." She walks into the bathroom.

I hear the water turn on. I sigh and i grip my hair.

there's paparazzi now? She's not even famous. Grayson's isnt famous either.

But. Grayson is hot. Girls are always around him. They mustve followed him with Vicki for all i know.

I got a text message from my broken phone.

Grayson; dude did you see what the fuck is trending on twitter? Vicki is cheating on you with me? Jesus christ. Thats not what the hell happened.

Me; cash me outsside how bout dah

Grayson; eth this is serious. cant believe im caring for a girl that not even mine and youre the man and youre nit doing anything. Ill take her away from you if i needed to :)))