Let's Play

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

What? Why would she think that I was supposed to be dirty? I take baths very often, thank you very much!

Wait, do I give off that sort of vibe? Gah! Why should I be thinking of this nonsense, I'm Peter Pan!

"What's your name love? "

She looked suspiciously at me. "Why would you like to know?"

"Well, you're a guest on my island, everything here is mine, including you now, so let me repeat myself again, love. What is your name?"

Jade's P.O.V.

His tone now held an underlying threat of pain and violence to come if I did not obey him. His dark orbs probed me and reached deep, deep down in the darkest parts of my soul, as if he could see right through me. 

Peter Pan was used to getting his own way, bullying and threatening usually did the trick and most people would be cowering and quivering in fear, begging for him to have mercy. But I was not most people.

Anyone in their right mind would be cowering in fear right now, but me?
I'm Jade Faye. The greatest assassin of my generation. 

"Well, if you really want to know my name that badly, it's Jade. Jade Faye." Letting him know my name couldn't hurt, could it? Better than him calling me love, or dearest all the time. 

"Well, since I'm only a mere guest on your island, it would seem that I am not quite welcome here. So I think that I'd best get going!"

Peter Pan growled. "Oh you're not going anywhere, Jade. No one leaves this island without my permission, and without my consent, you're stuck here."

It had been a long time since Peter's had this much fun.

"Let's play a game."