Chapter 4

Ethan's P.O.V
After like 2 periods its finally break time, i hope she comes to the back of the school. i spot her in the hallway "dont forget to come to the back of the school" i wink,"i won't forget, but like
leave me alone" she says as she flicks me off.

Bella's P.O.V
Why does he have to remind me like 20 times.

—later—-

My eyes suddenly recite Ethan running as he gestured me to follow, so i follow him to the back of the school. I pick out my phone from my pocket and i look at the reflection of myself on my phone and damn i look ratchet as fuck dude so i head to the closest bathroom nearby. i pop my phone on the little tap table. i brush my fingers through my hair. out of no where my phone buzzes like hell, so i turn on my phone and i see meseges from Kian,Jc,Cameron,Scarlet,Sam,Ethan and Grayson. "Woah woah " i mummur. And I realise my internet was not on before and suddenly turned back on.

KIAN

Kian- Have u seen Mr Kalin?
Bella- Kian i am soo sorry but i dont have time
Kian-I can "give" you some time here u go--->🕧
Bella- whatta smart ass lmao

Jc

Jc- do u have an iphone charger?
Bella- nope, i gtg

Pottorff

Sam- hey
Bella-  byee :)

Ethan❤️?

Ethan- were are u?????
bella-do u know what "wait" means?
Ethan- maybe

Grayson

Grayson- my mom caught me searching up boobies
Bella-well that's expected

Cam

Cameron- so i started flirting with this teacher and than she stated its innapropiate to stare at her big tits. so she sent me to the office and now i am here... can u call dad to pick me up?

Bella- u don't deserve a ride home honestly

Scar

Scar- what table are u sitting at?
Bella- soz i have to meet ethan at the back of the school for some reason, go hang out with sam

scar-oooooooo ;) let me know bout everything

i finaly finished answering back everyone so i finished fixing my hair and i run to the back of the school.

Ethan's P.O.V
where is this girl? god damn shes taking for ever.

----

"hey" she says tucking her hair back.
"hmm hey baby" i smirk. "oh shut up, what do u want?" she says as she crosses her arms. "oh what's that?" i point up to distract her, i straight away cupped her cheecks and kissed her. it.was.awkward.as.fuck.

Bella's P.O.V
My heart shatterd into a million tingles, Omg Ethan freaking Dolan just kissed me
i pull back slowley and drag on his lips "see i showed how much i loved u" he says looking into my eyes. "bullshit ethan, your just a fuckboy" i smirk. he drags me closer to him and pushes me against the wall "such a naughty girl" he whispers as he begins to kiss my neck. I didnt want him to stop but at the same time i did. "t-this isn't r-right" i moan, he stops kissing my neck and drags me to the boys bathroom "ethan where are u taking me?" i say as i try to yank my arm.

i had a feeling he was gonna do somethin ya know ;)

CLIFF HANGERrrr