Chapter 12

Jc's P.O.V
"jayjay!" i say running around the house while jayjay chases me "bitch, come back here!" jayjay yells. "fuck, fuck, fuck, we needa shoot video today" kian says while leaning on the side of the door with a concerned face. "OH YEAH!" i speak up. "ideas?" jayjay questions as he sits on the couch petting Wishbone

(for use who dont know who wishbone is, its jc's dog)

"drawing challenge?" kian suggests "haha what the hell fuck off" i laugh, what a stupid challenge. " oh! oh! how about hot pepper trivia challenge!" i suggest "good fucking idea" jayjay encourages , lets invite the dolans than." i suggest "yeah ok, call them, and tell them to bring That girl Scarlet and Bella." "aright dude, i am going to Pottorff's to film a video, Sorry can't be in this weeks video" kian exclaims "dude seriously, go ahead though, cya duuuuuude!" i say in a funny voice. "Awessoooooomee" kian says with a amusing voice, he slams the door behind him.

--skip--

"yes they're here!" i say as i pet wishbone and run to the door and swing it open.

Bella's P.O.V

"Jc!" i squeal as i hug him tight " bella!" jc laughs. "thanks for inviting me" says Grayson "No problem dude" they say as they hug eachother. "is scarlet here already?" i say with wide eyes as i see her on the couch "yup" jc laughs "omg Bellaaa!!!" scar screams as she runs up to me and hugs me tight "i missed you soo baddd!!" i cry "meee tooo" she laughs "bitch, you moved schools" i grunt as i let go of the hug "yup, because my dad wants me to go to a private school" she groans. i chuckle. "Where's kian?"  ethan asks "oh his with Pottorff making a vid" jc replies as he closes the door behind us. "Sam that bitch" ethan mumbles under his breath "ethan" i nudge. "hello ethan!" scar says as she goes in for a gentle hug "hey?" ethan says rudly. i roll my eyes.

i swear i will step on ethans dick.
I mean it.
So rude honestly.

"ok let me just set up the camera"jc says  "lemme help" scar suggests "sure, get the table ready" jc says, "Gray get the peppers ready, and lable them." jc orders "aright dude" grayson says as he walks to the fridge and pulls out the Pepper collection Packet with some paper lables. "Do you have a bathroom?" ethan asks as he sets the lights "no we dont, we shit in the sink" Jc replies sarcastically "no i am joking, we actaully have one, it's just down the hallway on your left" jc laughs "alrighty" Ethan says. "follow me" ethan says as he pulls my shirt to his direction "why-" i say as i get cut off "just come" he says. he pulls me to each direction. wishbone starts to tug on ethans leg "fuck off" he says as he kicks wishbone lightly "ethan!" i say as i slap him, i pick up wishbone and start petting him "aww, did ethan hurt you?" i say as i give wishbone a kiss as he licks my cheeck and runs back to jayjay "hey jayjay" i say as i hug him "haven't seen you in like fucking 1 year" he says as he grips me by the waist. i sense ethan getting mad. "lets go" ethan  grunts as he pulls me out from the grip.
we finally find the bathroom, ethan pushes me in as he gets in behind me, making sure to lock the door. "why are you being such a dick!" i say "because of you! one minute you let jayjay touch you like that and next minute you text sam" he screams "ethan i am not even in a relationship with you!" i say "yes you are" he says as he gets closer "ethan listen, you hate sam, you kicked wishbone, you hate jayjay for no reason, you didnt even say thank you to jc for inviting you" i say counting the reasons out. " you dont know sam well, he went to jail for rape,drugs and all other types of shit" he points out "rape?" i question with horror.

RAPE?

"yes, he raped a 7 year old. Apparently his death sentence will happen soon if he doesn't stop his acts" Ethan says with seriousness "oh my gosh! i cant belie-" i get cut off by a voice from the other side of the bathroom door "Are you guys done, were about to film!" Grayson yells. "yes" i reply as i slam the door open.