Chapter 8-9

Bella's P.O.V
"ethan please!" i beg as i protect Sam "nuh, he gave you hickeys!" he points out as he clenches his fists and his jaw. "you know what?" Grayson says as Ethan and Sam and I all look at him waiting for his next sentence "what?" ethan questions "i got maths" he says disapointed " fuck u gray!" ethan yells

i seriously thought gray was gonna say something important.. I mean when does he ever

"anyways" ethan says turning around "fuck off bella" he says as he pushes my protection from Sam, "fuck...me...dead.." he says with scared eyes as his in the corner " love to" ethan combacks. ethan pushes sam against the wall and begins to punch him with anger as Sam fights back. "stop!" kian and jc yell holding ethan back "o-ow---owww" sam cries out bending down while sliding down the wall holding his stomache in with his arms. "kian do something! you too cameron 'n' jc, please!" i please, " bye have fun fighting" cameron yells with laughter "fuck you, i am telling Dad!" i shout. "aright!!" jc 'n' kian say, kian pushes ethan away but his too tight."ethan! bro stop!" jc says as he pulls ethans tank top, "my shirt is ripping stop!!" he says as he pushes jc 'n' kian hard against the wall "you asked for it!" ethan says with anger and agressivness. he gives one hard punch in Sams face, "sam!" i yell as i run to sam, i cup his cheeks and examine his bruises. "oh my gosh!" "fuck you ethan" sam yells as he gets up and punches Ethan, ethan gets pushed to the locker making a bang. people start coming out from their classes with shock. "Mr dolan! Come here this instant!" Mrs Lele says as she points her fingers. "no, go fuck your self" ethan says as he runs up to sam kicking his stomache "Ethan!" i snap while crying. i run to sam and help him up. than i walk over to ethan "fuck you, i am not relying on you anymore" i say as i slap him with tears. "I DONT CARE!" he snaps "mr dolan!" the teacher snaps as she grabs him by his ripped shirt and walking him to the office. "You deserves it!" cameron says out of no were "FUCK OFF!" i say as i hit cameron on his chest hard. he runs away putting his middle fingers up. "sam!" kian'n' jc say running up to sam hugging him. Mr lawley and Mr Caylen! your in big trouble!" says the head mistress. they get up from Sams hug with miserable faces "but miss-" jc says pointing at sam "i am sure he will be fine!" she snaps as she grabs kian by the shirt and jc by the hand dragging them down the hallway.

"i am sure his okay"
he has bruises on his eye and a fucking bleeding nose!?

everyone gasps as they go back to class with fear. i run over to sam as he is on the floor sitting against the lockers grunting.

"sam, you okay?" i cry

his not

"yes" he says as he brings me into his chests. "no your not" i disagree as i get up from his chest "stop worrying about me go to class please..stay out of this" he says looking into my eyes as his hands are on my lower back. I shake my head in disagreement. he wipes my tears away from my cheeks with his thumb. i stare at him, he has dark bruises on his left eye and a bleeding nose. he cupps my cheeck with one hand tilts his head ready to kiss me.

fuck buddies...no feelings what so ever...i dont think ethan will like me after i bish slapped him...

i cup his cheeks with two hands and press gently on his lips, i tug on his hair with one hand as the other is cupping his cheeks. i feel his tears crashing into my hands that are cupping him. i smell his sweet blood. i feel his pain. his slides he hands down my lower back.
i slowley moved my hands that was tugging on his hair and moved my hands down his chest, torso, untill i got down to his jeans, i started leaning my hands on his crotch area.
he pulls away from the kiss slowley , "you dirty bitch" he chuckles softly. "my eyes kill" he says as he pats his left eye that has a dark blue bruise. he looks at my hickeys that he gave me. "i am so sorry for those bruises" he apologises "they're love marks" i say as i slide my hand down his chest as he is smiling while he's biting his lip looking at my five dark bruised hickeys. I lean in for a hug.

I turn around and i see ethan standing there with wide eyes. Sam gets up as he gives ethan a passive dirty look. "look at the time....wooo dude time flies, fuck you ethan by the way" Sam says walking as he grunts because of his minor injuries. "i was just
hugging him" i lie straight up. "no you werent!" he snaps coming closer to me "yes i was, and i am his best friend!" i snap. "arent we fuck buddies?" i continue after the moment of silence. "yes! but his gonna take you!" he points out "no his not" i shout. he shakes his head and drags me to the boys bathroom "let daddy teach you to stay with me" he says madly as he pushes the push door open and goes into one of the bathrooms "nah fuck that, were going into the individual change rooms, we need more space" he says "what are you doing?" i try to flip my hand off him but his brace/grip is too hard to slop off to. so i keep running with his speed. "there" he says pushing the door open as he chooses a individual change room with a lock. "go" he says pushing me in tbe individual change room as he gets in behind me. he locks the door. he turns around and grips my forearms and pins them to the wall above my head. he comes closer and closer untill were an inch apart, he looks at my breasts  while bitting his lip. he looks back at me "daddys gonna teach you a lesson, you better listen to what i say you dirty bitch" he whispers into my ears as he brings his left arm down from pinning me and pins both my forearms with his right hand. he brings his left hand down my my body untill he reaches down inside my pants. "keep looking into my eyes" he says looking into mine. i nod with fear. i feel his 2 fingers slide into my inner roughly "ohh-h my- e-ethan" i moan as i try to get my hands down but his grip is too strong. "daddys gonna go into you harder if you dont call him by his name" he snaps "d-daadyy" i moan, i feel so weak. we finaly hear the bell ring for the next period. "shh this time you gotta be quiet becuase its the next period and people are coming" he smirks as he pins me harder. he thrusts his fingers into me harder and harder every second as he is enjoying me moan "shhh" he says "e-et-" he cups my lips with his right hand that was pinning both arms. he takes out his left from my pants, i see his 2 wet fingers. I blush and look down as he licks them tightly. "fuck, you taste good" he whispers. "get on your fucking knees baby" he comands. "but-" i stutter "listen to daddy" he reminds me. i listen as he says,i go on my knees. he takes my shorts off fast and i feel him glare at my body.

"damn" he chuckles, his eyes widen at my G-String. he slaps my ass. "i might as well fuck you". he pulls my hair making me lean back.

i was wearing it because i had no other panties...

he takes his shirt off and stays with his light blue ripped jeans. he brings his crotch area closer to my ass.
my eyes widin as i feel his hardened crotch. "big ass" he says slapping it, i moan loudly "shh" he comes leaning on my ass with his chest on my back. i feel his smirk. "daddy" i smirk back
"i'm glad" he smiles back. his lower body leans into my ass closer and closer. i feel his cold hands on my ass as he pulls down my black g-string as i am still in a doggy position. he slaps it once again and i can sense him taking his jeans off with his boxers. "daddys gonna go in harder than ever" he whipers he thrusts into me slowley "e-eth-d-daddy" i moan looking down. i hear him grunt ". He digs in faster 'n' faster as i moan louder 'n' louder.
————-

"arent you gonna put your shirt on?" i question his as i fix my bra under my shirt. "i am" he says. suddenly i get attracted to his toned abbs, "wait dont put your shirt on" i smirk "why" he questions "because" i reply as i move closer to ethan. I get on my knees and begin kissing his tinned body. i kiss up wards untill i reach his neck , i start giving hickeys on his neck "fuck" he grunts . I go back down and unbutton his ripped light blue jeans and take off his boxers.

-And you know where this goes lmao-