Chapter 30

i lay down on grayson's bed as i scroll through my phone. " i cant do this anymore! this is too much for me!" ethan yells " i almost wanna quit!" grayson screams. i throw my self out of grayson's bed and run to the living room "w-whats goin' on?" i stand there as the twins are walking back and fourth in stress. "uploading every week is fucking stressful, i feel imprisoned!" grayson exclaims "I really don't wanna continue this channel anymore" ethan mumbles as he sits on the couch slouching. Their eyes are beaming red with slight tears as their under-eye bags are puffy and grey-toned. "Listen, I know you guys are the most soft-hearted boys, but you guys should tell your fans about this, trust me they would understand" they both nod. "come here babyyy" i gesture grayson to sit. I sit between the twins and put my arm around both boys and cuddle them closer to my shoulder. I massage ethan's hair and lay my head on graysons head. " I know you guys didn't get to process the fact that your dad passed away and you guys are focusing on trying to make others happy but you gotta remember that your well-being is supposed to be your number one priority" silence occurs for a solid 7 seconds. Ethan begins to sniffle "aww e, don't cry. Your father is proud of you guys both and i know that for a fact" i say as i kiss ethan's head. "you okay gray baby?" i say as i turn to grayson. he stays silent as he is blank minded staring into mid-air. i grab his cheeks and squish them together and raise his head towards me " look at me.. I love you so much, so do your fans. Taking a break from the channel won't hurt no one i promise".

I brush my hair in the bathroom as i gaze through the mirror. The bathroom door opens. I put my brush down. i turn around and I see Grayson shirtless with a towel around his torso. "thank you for earlier.." he says quietly with no emotion. "welcome" i say with a soft smile. i turn around and continue brushing my hair. He closes the door with the thought of me thinking he left the bathroom, i put my brush down and prepare my self for a shower. i unclip my red bra and throw it on the side of the bathroom. I feel a warm hand touch my breasts. i look at the mirror in shock and see grayson behind me. "GRAYSON! I-I THOUGHT YOU LEFT THE BATHROOM!" i push his hand away and put a towel around my self as I frown. He Laughs and runs his hands through his hair and steps back away from me as he continues to giggle. "ugh, don't scare me like that again! and please get out gray, i wanna show-" he turns me around facing him and smirks. "grayson this isn't the ti-" he puts his finger against my lip to shush me. " get down on your knees, help me get rid of the stress baby" He commands.

-Early warning coz it's gonna get dirty -

"grayson-" "now" he commands again. I smirk and get down on my knees "what ever you say....Dadddy" i wink. "you better call me that while your doin' me". I nod with a giggle. I take off his towel as he takes off my towel covering my breasts. He pushes my head towards his crotch as i open my mouth and grab it. I begin to rub my hands back and fourth on his crotch while i continue sucking "o-ohhh fuckkk i miss thiss babyy" he moans as he throws his head back. he places his hand behind my head to pressure my mouth to go in deeper. i take it out of my mouth and try to gain my breath back. I look up at him as he feels pleasured. "keep goin baby girl" he grunts as he grabs my breasts and begins to softly squeeze them. he begins to throat fuck me as my eyes roll back. He moans in pleasure "holy shit" he moans louder as he continues to throat fuck me "you like that? you want more babygirl?" he moans as he begins to go faster. i take it out of my mouth out as multiple strings of my spit drip down his crotch and around my mouth. i begin to rub my hand up and down his crotch. He grasps my breasts. "ahwwwwwww" his moan echoes as he throws his head back. I insert his crotch into my mouth as i deepthroat it as furthest as i can as i begin to gag when it reaches the end point. "O-o-oh my g-gosh i'm gonna cum". I continue deepthroating for 8 more seconds as i feel a splash of liquid hit the end of my throat. i take his crotch out of my mouth and swallow "Oh shitt" he says as his eyes are halfway closed from pleasure. "swallow that baby, swallow it all" he says as he continues to masturbate. "oh fuckk" he grunts. i smile " let me help you out" i wink. i lay on the bathroom table top and spread my legs. He quickly rips off my red lingerie laced underwear. i lick my lips to get rid of the excess as i lock my eyes with his. "you do me so good babygirl, now let me do you, finish this up for me baby". I nod and put my elbow on the table for support. he pulls me closer to his crotch. He inserts inside me and begins to thrust. "o-oh my goshhhh" i throw my head back as i tremble. "Oh your so fucken tight baby" he continues to thrust into me faster and faster.

I feel a liquid splash into my insides. i moan as he moves back and smiles out of breath .i lay on the table with my head back trying to gain my breath back. "push it out baby" he says as he masterbates infront of me. i apply pressure to push out the cum as it drips out of me . "oh fuckk"  grunts. i sit up while my legs are still spread and smile even though i'm a mess. "i bet you ethan cant do you like that" he says as he is 2 inches away from my face . "fuck no baby" i smile. he gives me a dirty smile and begins to kiss me passionately. he breaks apart the kiss "this definitely got rid of my stress " he smirks.

Ik this kinda gross but i'm Smut Dolan. You signed up for this.
haven't updated in months sorry i literally deleted this app.
see you like in the next 7 months Lmaoao <3