Chapter 26

Cameron's P.O.V
"AYE BEL, get up, you needa go to the dolan's because Ethan just called up for something" i mess her hair. "STOP!" she gets up and stumbles to hit me "relax oof, oh and mom and dad arent coming today, their flight is cancelled, theyre gonna stay at a hotel for a week" i say as i walk out of her room. "yess!" she yells happily as she jumps out of bed. "dont forget to go to the dolan's" i remind her from downstairs.

Bella's P.O.V
I grunt as i sit back down on my bed "what are you gonna be doing?" i question from upstairs as i stare at the ground waiting for his answer "going to the mall with kian and jc"

-----

i knock at their house door. i sigh. grayson opens the door, as he stares at me.

"who is it?" i hear ethan yell from upstairs "no one" grayson yells back

"who is it?" i hear ethan yell from upstairs "no one" grayson yells back. i roll my eyes waiting to go in. he doesn't say a word, he steps outside infront of me and shuts the door behind him. "you dont know how i feel" he says in a low voice, he chuckles as he licks his lips slowly .i roll my eyes again. he pushes me against the brick house wall. "Not dealing with your bullshit anymore" i say as i try to get out of his grip, he grips my arms down tightly creating a bruise. he looks down at his grip and smiles. he comes closer to my neck, he starts to bruise my neck with his lips. "gra-yyy s-stop" i moan

wow, he got me tamed

i try to push him off but i end up putting my hand on his his jeans were his lower region part is. "fuck, i know you want me" he says swiping his toungue on his bottem lip. "let me go" i say silently trying to get out of his grip. "aright" he says as he backs off "dont touch me" i say as i open the door to go inside, i stop in the front door to fix my hair, but than grayson bumps into me behind me, he comes closer behind me. he puts his hand around my waiste as he breathes into my neck. "i wanna here you scream, i will fuck you how i want" he whispers into my neck as he grips my waiste "Oh fuck off" i say as i agressivley push him off. "ethan!" i yell "coming" ethan says as he runs down stairs putting on his grey snapback, he rushes soo fast down stairs that he falls on the 7th stair step. "you okay?" i chuckle "yeah" he laughs as he comes closer to me, he puts both of his hands on my shoulders, he stares at me for a second of silence than hugs me tight "i miss you babygirl" he says "what did you wanna speak to me about?" i say as he seats me down on the couch. "sit the fuck down bailey" ethan madly says as he points to the couch "wait give me a seco-", "no! fucken sit!" he spits. "ooooof relax, dont eat me" grayson says with a dirty as he sits next to me "dont sit next her, god dammit no one knows what your gonna do to her" ethan spat again, i look down as i fiddle with my fingers "so bella, i wanted to talk to you about-" , "i am hungry lets get pizz-" grayson gets cut off "oh my life, your killing me grayson, your killing me!" ethan says as he massages his temples "i wanted to talk to you about the previous night between you and gray", i nod my head "i really don't wanna talk about it but i have to" ethan says "no one gives a-" grayson gets cut off again "for you to be safe, i took grays pills off of him" i leap in for a hug. grayson rolls his eyes "why does it smell like heroine in here?" i question, ethan and i widen our eyes as we slowley turn to look at gray who is innocently fixing his hat "what?" he says "YOU FUCKEN PEICE OF SHIT" ethan yells. "i just took one!" grayson admits, ethan gets up and goes to grayson "pull out your pockets" he says "theres noth-", "OPEN YOUR POCKETS", grayson looks up and pulls out his pockets as a 4 heroine needles fall out "GRAY!" ethan yells "it wasnt me!" grayson winks at me "GRAYSON!" ethan yells. grayson than falls on the couch unconscious "is he alright?" i say as i walk over to both of them "he's too high" ethan says in disappointment "you know what, its my fault" i say as i sit next to gray who is unconscious, "what are you talking about? its this kids fault, he's taking drugs when his not supposed to" ethan says as he gets up "ethan, i dont think i wanna be with you anymore, your too fucked up, your brother is clearly in pain and your not helping him out with anything at all! look at him!" you hate sam, you hate grayson, you hate cameron, who else do you hate?me?" i say "you know what? your not leaving, your sleeping over, so good luck getting along with me!" he yells at me as he runs up stairs and shuts his room door closed.

was i too harsh?
grayson does deserve care though
did i do i the right thing?
----------2 hours later---------
i walk upstairs knocking on ethans door "no hoes allowed" he says, "please" i say, i hear him stomp as he opens the door "what do you want?" he says harshly "i am sorry ethan-", "you know what? i dont give a fuck! If your telling me i don't care about grayson than why should i care about you?" he says as he closes the door infront of my face.
" i am gonna be cheating on your ass just like you did!" ethan yells behind the door.

"WHAT?" i say "thats right, you heard me!" he says from his room " You know what, i'll go with your OWN TWIN BROTHER!" i say as i stomp down the stairs. i close all of living room lights till its pitch black, i open the giant pink lava lamp that gives low pink light. i walk to gray trying to wake him up.

his plump lips
they look soo kissable

i couldn't resist kissing him, without warning i gently lay my lips on his.

all he wanted was love

and i am gonna give it to him

i slowley and softly kiss his lips, than i feel him kiss back slowley as he grips my hand. "oh! i am soo sorry gray! i should be going-", "no.. stay here, baby girl" he says as he puts his hand on my thigh , he gets up and sets me on the couch "i am sorry, i know what i did wasn't right, but i wanted you so bad" he says. " dont worry about the past, i got you now" i whisper. he smiles as he gets on top of me, "your all mine?" he asks "Everything.....daddy" i smile "call me that one more time, and i will mess you up" he says as he licks his lips "...daddy" i chuckle "oh daddys going in real hard" he says, i cant see his expressions since its pitch black with slight pink lights beaming through us. i take off my clothes leaving myself in my bras and panties, he takes his off too, "damn, dont need protection for this" he winks "GRAY!" i laugh "just kidding" he says as he opens a packet, he takes out the yellow transparent condom, "using one of ethans new condoms" he laughs, he slips it on "get on your knees and palms and turn around" he demands

something ethan would say

"daddy will fuck you like no tomorrow, you wont be able to walk" he says, he grips my ass, he begins to thrust into me passionately. he moans "fuck! baby girl your so tight!" he moans as he grips my ass tighter. "grayyy" i moan in pleasure "fuuuu-" he moans as he closes his eyes shut "ooo-o-h my goddd!" he moans

he likes me tight, huh

he stops and lays down "fuck your so tight" he chuckles as he tries to catch his breath back, while his laying down closing his eyes for breath, i get on top of him. i grab his crotch his place it inside me. he throws his head back as his moan echoes through the house.

to be honest it took be a while to go down on his crotch, his the bigger twin..ami right? or ami right?

i balance by putting my hands on his chest. "go f-faster b-baby" he smirks "well said" i wink, as i move back and foward slightly faster "eghhhhhh!" he moans throwing his head back. i go faster "ffuuu" he moans trying to keep it quiet, i moan in pleasure.
--
"I-i'm gonna cum" he exlaims as the blast of liquid reaches my insides. we both moan and grunt in sync.
-----
"you and ethan been fucking for so long, he must enjoy it, but i enjoyed it more, now impress me baby girl" he winks. i smirk as i tell him to sit up, i kneel down slowly still giving him eye contact with a smirky look.

this is a choking hazard

i open my mouth as i start to move my head back and fourth slowley, "yesss" he moans looking up. "go in deeper baby girl" he says as he pushes my head closer "ohhhh shitttt" he moans as he grits his teeth.he shuts his eyes hard.

PLEASE VOTE for more like this!