Chapter 27

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE VOTE!

"wake up!" Grayson says as he shakes my shoulders "ahhhh" i stretch, i realise that im not on the couch, im on grays bed. i turn around to my left and read the time "its 3:40, what do you want?" i say as i look at the window which shows the night sky, "i cant sleep" he says. "your problem" i say as i turn my head to go back to sleep, the room is soo dark, all i see is his dark featured body. he sighs, he lays next to me as he puts his hand around my waiste, "grayyyy" i say in a fustrated manner, i push his hands off and sleep. he sighs again, " im having baddd dreaaamssss" he grunts as he shakes me, i wake up and sit up in his bed and i peck his lips, he smirks as he pins me down "gray, not now, its the middle of the night" i say. he shrugs. "remmber what we did before?" he smirks as he gets closer, i smile while i blush. he starts to kiss my neck as he perves down at me. i pull back and push him off gently "gray! im tired!" i laugh as i turn my body over to sleep "ahhhhhhhhghh" he grunts as he turns to sleep, he faces my way and wraps his hands around me and his chest on my back. grayson starts to play with my hair " have you heard about what happend to kylie jenner?" gray says "shhhhh!" i say. "i want to kiss those lips soo bad!" he laughs "thats from your fanfic youtube video, right?" i giggle as i try to sleep. "yes baby girl" he says as he gets close to my neck, he wraps his legs around mine "sleep" i say.

minutes later i hear grayson snoring, my mind clears as my eyes shut down.

ethan's P.o.v
believe it or not, im still awake...thinking bout bella. i still need her. but i honestly don't mess with hoes
i get up and walk to graysons room. the floor starts to creak. i walk over to their bed. grayson is sleeping right beside her, i go close to her lips. i stare at her "beauty" i whisper. i wish she was still in my arms.

the only thing that burns me deep inside is that she cheated on me, after all i given her, she decides to stay with my brother.

i  wanna give her one more chance, but the past will still be remembered

i go close to her lips and kiss softly and gently. she wakes up as her hazel open up. i smile shamelessly. she covers her mouth. "ethan?" she says "yes?" i say with a blushed out face. "why did you-", "i want you back please!" i whisper a little loudly "shhh! lets talk outside" she says as she rolls her eyes, she rolls out of graysons bed and walks on graysons side of the bed and pecks his forehead as she cups his cheecks.

damn...i miss that

she flicks me off with a dirty as i start to follow her.
she opens the backyard door. she sits on the chair outside as i sit infront. "did you not wear a shirt purposely?" she says as she crosses her arms "i sleep like this?" i say as i look down. she stares at the moon. "iv cheated on you, theres nothing else to admit" she says " thats messed up, i gave you everything you wanted" "i know thats messed up, but its not my fault your brother got to me" she says. i sigh as i massage my temples.

slut..

she flicks her hair back. as it reveals her neck filled with hickies "who gave you these?" i say as i look down. " your brother" she says, i sigh " I want you back soo bad" i say as i get up form my chair and walk over to her, she looks at me in shock and uncrosses her legs and eyes me "well i dont" she says as she begins to get up and walk into the house, i sit back into the chair. "great! i made it worse than it already is!" i mumble.

Bella's P.O.V
"weirdo" i say as i go to bed, i turn too look at grayson who is sleeping like an angel. i run my hands through his soft hair. i kiss his soft lips. i roam my hand on his tanned chest. "baby boy" i smile.